GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"back me up smart xbox owners"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 20:39
Regular
i just visited the nintendo forum, to inform them all that the gamecube is the worst console available. I pointed out that 95% of their games were babyish junk and that they should burn their console. Im sure everyone agrees with me right???
XBOX RULES YAY!
give me an opinion or like me, visit the nintendo forum and give them a piece of your fine fine mind :-)
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
green ferocity wrote:
> i just visited the nintendo forum, to inform them all that the
> gamecube is the worst console available. I pointed out that 95% of
> their games were babyish junk and that they should burn their
> console. Im sure everyone agrees with me right???

Man are you narrow minded or what, most people on this site have more than one console, and we all grew tired of dumb fanboys ages ago.
Fri 14/05/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Nintendo are crap"?

Bloody hell, you're an idiot.

Do you follow E3 whatsoever?
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Please feel free to explain to me the ins and outs of how games work, and why Nintendo games are for children under 10.

Do not be decieved by the cleverly disguised shell of games such as Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Super Mario Sunshine, because whilst the graphics included in both these titles may not be as realistic as games such as Rainbow Six 3, it doesn't make the game any less superb. It also doesn't make the game any less easy, I doubt that many ten year olds could complete either (hence the fact that you certainly won't have) of the titles.

Maybe you should answer to such 'Cube titles as Resident Evil, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, 1080 Avalanche, Metal Gear Solid or the host of other titles that match up with your everday Xbox and PS2 titles. Oh, and I don't suppose you've seen the new Metroid, the new Zelda, or the new Resident Evil games either, have you?

People like you really can't appreciate what games are all about; having fun. And if I want to play Mario, Zelda and the host of other top titles that the Gamecube offers, i'm not going to let you, or anybody else, stop me. I could go on for pages, but to be honest I don't know why i've even written this much for such a single-minded idiot as you.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Teal'c"
Yes. Becuase you're really suited to a much more mature console aren't you.
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
did you find it funny or do you also think that im a retard for hating a console which is only intended for children uinder 10?
Fri 14/05/04 at 21:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Your exact words were "go way gaycube".
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:54
Regular
Evil...or retarded?
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
": ("
Heh, I dnt like the Cube but im not going to back you up.
Im evil like that you see......
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:47
Regular
Fanboy. Great.
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:46
Regular
"\\"
My opinion = You're a retard... Gamecubes are a class console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.