GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"back me up smart xbox owners"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 20:39
Regular
i just visited the nintendo forum, to inform them all that the gamecube is the worst console available. I pointed out that 95% of their games were babyish junk and that they should burn their console. Im sure everyone agrees with me right???
XBOX RULES YAY!
give me an opinion or like me, visit the nintendo forum and give them a piece of your fine fine mind :-)
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
green ferocity wrote:
> just because i have a 'mature' console, doesnt mean im mature now does
> it ;-)

Just because I have an 'immature' console doesn't mean I'm immature, does it?
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:56
Regular
green ferocity wrote:
> just because i have a 'mature' console, doesnt mean im mature now does
> it ;-)

If you are trying to make out that Nintendo's consoles aren't as good because they have games for youngsters on them, then how do you explain this:

HARRY POTTER: PRISONER OF AZKABAN
GALLEON: ISLAND OF MYSTERY
SHREK 2
SONIC HEROES
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
THE SIMPSONS: HIT AND RUN
SCOOBY DOO: MYSTERY MAYHEM
CRASH BANDICOOT 5: WRATH OF CORTEX
DRAGON'S LAIR 3D
WALLACE AND GROMIT IN PROJECT ZOO
DISNEY'S EXTREME SKATE ADVENTURE
FINDING NEMO
THE HOBBIT
VOODOO VINCE
GRABBED BY THE GHOULIES
HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE NEXT GENERATION
CRASH NITRO KART
CARMEN SAN DIEGO
DR SEUSS' CAT IN THE HAT
TAZ WANTED
RAYMAN 3: HOODLUM HAVOC
VEXX
BLINX: THE TIME SWEEPER
DR MUTO
FUTURAMA
HARRY POTTER QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP
SPHINX AND THE CURSED MUMMY
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I asume he means a mature gamers console. But is there such a thing really? A mature gamer should be able to appreciate the strenghts of each console, and be able to admit to their weaknesses as well.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:25
Regular
What the hell is a "mature console"?
Mon 17/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
just because i have a 'mature' console, doesnt mean im mature now does it ;-)
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:42
Regular
I'm a glory supporter when it comes to gaming. If a rival console to mine starts releasing many more great games than mine, I'll change.

Exhibit A) My PS2 died, rather than buying another, I got an xbox as I was far more impressed with the games.

I don't think we have any poor consoles at the moment, but I really do believe the xbox is probably the stronger of the 3.

there's nothing wrong with the gamecube though, nothing at all. My second console is my N64, which is an excellent console. the 2 best games on it are Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, and if they are babyish then I'm a young Alf Roberts.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
My advice to Green Ferocity?

[URL]http://cube.ign.com/objects/015/015821.html[/URL]

Take a good hard look at the screenshots and videos, then stick your ill-informed, oh so original "Nintendo is for babies" spiel up where the sun doesn't shine.
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:18
Regular
Green Ferocity, if you dont like the gamecube then why dont you just shut up about it, because, quite frankly, i dont see one person whos posted that really cares what you think. In fact, a vast majority of xbox games are on the gamecube anyway! And i own a xbox and im proud to admit it!
Mon 17/05/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Staffie 2"
SBB wrote:
> Yeah, I noticed a surge in sales, but I still didn't think it had
> overtaken the XBox.

It didn't have to overtake. The Xbox will never be in second place worldwide thanks to the simple fact that they only sell about 47 (and that's no underexaggeration) per week in Japan.

And how anybody who might claim to love games can have anything but a special place in their heart for Nintendo and the GameCube absolutely amazes me.
Mon 17/05/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Nah E3 short for EEE ie 3 e's

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.