GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keep the chain story flowing."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 10:59
Regular
It was saturday night. John Ashford was glued to the T.V, not literally he was simply watching the National Loterry. He sat in anticipation of winning the role over jackpot of just over £7,000,000. As ball master John Willan set the machine going John Ashford had a sudden rush of excitement throughout his entire body. John sat there watching as unbelivably ball after ball emerged from the lottery machine Arther, that was by the way using set of balls number 2 that had been chosen earlier that day by the Queen herself. Anyway back to the point, John sat there watching as each and every ball that came tumbling out of the machine matched the ones that were on the first line of his ticket. John lept from his seat and went running round the house screaming in pure delight and excitement, suddenly he was silenced by the ring of the telephone. John picked up the phone, and in as calm a manner as he possibly could he said, "Hello, who is calling" the voice on the over end of the line replied .................

Please add your contribution to the story. You can decide who is calling John, is it his girlfriend, his mother, an angry loan shark that was paying back, the choice is totally yours. It's up to you to decide what john does with the money. Please dont leave any message that dont refer to the above story. Remember you decide John Ashford's fate, you could even take him to court to have his name changed to comething a little more classy.
Sun 15/07/01 at 13:50
Then, suddenly, out of the sky came a star, a Namostar to be precise, who restored life to everyone on earth, apart from John, because no one liked him.

"HOORAH FOR NAMOSTAR!!!"

Namo collected his 100 billion million reward, and went on his way.
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:48
As everyone proceeded to heaven, apart from John who went to hell, they thought to themselves "how did this happen?"

The reason, was this. John was making good use of his extra life, but as 6:00 drew near on saturday night, he could not take it anymore. He went and bought a lottery ticket. Thus angrying god who destroyed the world.
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:46
John died as well.
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:45
Suddenly the ground started to shake, all over the world, the ground was shaking.

"ITS A WORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE" an innocent civilian screamed, just as he fell down a crack in the road to his death.

The rumbling got worse and worse. White light was spraying out of the cracks in all directions.

"SDGDFHGFBD...BANG" - the earth had imploded, playing scrap and carcasses everywhere.

Everyone died in other words.
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:44
As John's soul descended skywards towards the kingdom of heaven he realised that the £7,000,000 wouldn't have kept him happy, he realised that the important thing was that he used to still have his health. When John got into heaven he went and had a word with god who said to John, "Cos you finally realised what was important I am will ing to give you another chance at life, but in exchage for that you must agree to never gamble again". John immediatly agreed to gods offer and was put back on the Earth on the Friday befor the saturday that he previously won the lottery on. If you understand the last sentance then please fell free to continue the story. And try not to kill John off again it's his last chance at life.
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:42
Who could be behind these crimes? Someone jeolous that he did not win? That was it! It was someone who was annoyed with the fact that he did not win the prize, and if he couldnt win, then no one could.
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:37
The next day it was reported that the five other winners had experienced the same situation.
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:37
But then as John looked closer at the paper he had just wripped up he realised that it wasn't actually his lottery ticket it was the all day saver that he purchased on the bus. Then reaching into his left trouser pocket John breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled out the winning lottery ticket. "Hahahah I'm still rich" shouted John down the phone to the voice on the other side, "Damn it my plans of stopping another person from becoming rich have been foiled again" replied the voice. "I'll get you John, I'll get you big time" belowed the person on the other side of the line before slamming the phone down.
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:34
John bent down onto his knees, upset at this 7 million pound loss.

"Could things get any worse?" he muttered.

Unfortunatley the answer was yes.

His patio windows shattered as a spray of bullets wizzed around his living room. He got up, and went to see what was happening. As he entered the living room, several bullets penetrated his outer layer and tore his flesh apart, leaving him as a dead, crumpled heap on the floor.

THE END
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:33
At the other end of the line, Drawmaster John Willan hung up the phone with a smug look on his face.

"Now then," he pondered looking at the list in front of him, "I wonder if these 4 people who got 5 plus the bonus ball are also in the phonebook..."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.