GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keep the chain story flowing."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 10:59
Regular
It was saturday night. John Ashford was glued to the T.V, not literally he was simply watching the National Loterry. He sat in anticipation of winning the role over jackpot of just over £7,000,000. As ball master John Willan set the machine going John Ashford had a sudden rush of excitement throughout his entire body. John sat there watching as unbelivably ball after ball emerged from the lottery machine Arther, that was by the way using set of balls number 2 that had been chosen earlier that day by the Queen herself. Anyway back to the point, John sat there watching as each and every ball that came tumbling out of the machine matched the ones that were on the first line of his ticket. John lept from his seat and went running round the house screaming in pure delight and excitement, suddenly he was silenced by the ring of the telephone. John picked up the phone, and in as calm a manner as he possibly could he said, "Hello, who is calling" the voice on the over end of the line replied .................

Please add your contribution to the story. You can decide who is calling John, is it his girlfriend, his mother, an angry loan shark that was paying back, the choice is totally yours. It's up to you to decide what john does with the money. Please dont leave any message that dont refer to the above story. Remember you decide John Ashford's fate, you could even take him to court to have his name changed to comething a little more classy.
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:24
Whoooo Style! wrote:
> "nah!" said dave "can't be bothered mate!" and
> they all went home and lived happily ever after.

THE END!

Well then that will do for me it was a truly fantastic story while it lasted. It went on for longer than I first thought, it did especially cos despite ending about 4 times previosly it just kept picking itself up and starting over and over again.

Now someone can start a new story carrying on.

What is that you say. What do you mean you dont want to.
You cant be arsed. They'rs not that bad. Ahh come on one last story. Ok then fair enough I'll give up then for now at least.

Once upon a time....

Ok then sorry I wont start another tonight.

But look out tomorrow cause you never know what I'm ploting in my head. I have hundreds of boring and pointless stories just waiting to be unleashed on to the forum page. Fwahahahahaha.

You'll never see it coming hahahahah.
Sun 15/07/01 at 20:20
Regular
"How Handy."
"nah!" said dave "can't be bothered mate!" and they all went home and lived happily ever after.

THE END!
Sun 15/07/01 at 19:56
Now Namostar fled from the area of mass destruction which he had cause and left the crowds of people standing. From out of the crown walk a complete nobody, the noboady took cetre stage in front of the crowds. He began to speak, "I think that we should all go home and think about what has happened hear today. Cos today we have lost the life of a tresured friend namely John. Also we have witnessed true evil, the lord of darkness himself, the ruler of the underworld, he came to us in the form of Namostar". Then as the crowds of people turned round and started to walk away a voice shouted "You talk rubbish", this insult was aimed at the person that had just been addressing the crowd.
The person replied with "Yes maybe I do. But is it ok for Namostar to come into our world and take away our frieds. I think that we should stand up to him together and show him that maybe he can take away our friends, but he will never take our freedom. Join with me frieds surely you don't want to grom old fearing this Namostar. Cos I can promise you when you lay there on your death, you would sacrifice anything from this do to that for one chance, just one chance to raise up and repent against the evil and fear that Namostar has shadowed over you for so many years".
Sun 15/07/01 at 16:08
MWHAHAHAHAHAH! Screamed Namo, looking over the trouble he had caused.
"Evil...I am evil...."
Sun 15/07/01 at 15:24
"John was straight, til you killed him anyway Namostar"
Sun 15/07/01 at 15:22
"Nah i'm as straight as a ruler, just like my best mate John was"
Sun 15/07/01 at 14:21
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
..."you're not a puff are you mate? 'Cause if you are...
Sun 15/07/01 at 14:14
"well then what do you have against puffs" said the pedestrian to Namostar in a confused manner. Namostar turned to the pedestrian he look angry..........
Sun 15/07/01 at 14:07
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
..."I don't like the name John...aaaaand he's a puff" Answered Namostar with a simple shrug of his shoulders....
Sun 15/07/01 at 13:55
Namostar wrote:
> Then, suddenly, out of the sky came a star, a Namostar to be
> precise, who restored life to everyone on earth, apart from John,
> because no one liked him.

"HOORAH FOR
> NAMOSTAR!!!"

Namo collected his 100 billion million reward,
> and went on his way.

Then someone from a crowd of people walked up to Namostar and asked "what do you have against John" and Namostar replied.........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.