GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something Should Be Done...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 00:25
Regular
...come on SR, everybody in the forum is keen to meet up and take part in an activity. Ok, I get the message, you don't want to organise a championships, but at least organise an event so everybody on the forum can meet up for a day.

Oh yeah, I have an idea, its paintballing. Long has the battle between Nintendo and Sony raged in the forums, so what better way to settle it then to have a paintballing tournament with SR organising the whole thing.

You know it would be wicked.

Obviously you SR guys will be reading this moaning about the expense and amount it will cost, but think again because there must be a way that you can get publicity and magazines to sponsor the different teams on the day?

(N64 magazine are always up for something like this and would be the perfect sponsor for the Nintendo team.)

My idea has many different options, we could pay for the actual paintballing and day, but the event should be organised by you guys..

Come on.. give us what we want.. give us what we need!

Please?
er-no
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:32
Regular
"everyone says it"
Excuse me Dan... but I thought of this many months ago.. bringing it up again to day in the WLT..

Also cookie monster, my point is that with the sponsor the travel would be payed for...

(N64 mag have done the same kind of thing before)

Also, Grix's brain, even though you are on my side, I am going to shoot you!
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:30
Paintballing yeah....ouch...

GO KARTING!

DAYTONA - MILTON KEYNES!!!

I'm not going there on Monday at all though, getting any practice in at all, not wupping jd99's ego in half at all...

:)

Damn good idea - hmmm, who's original idea?

Great minds er-no...
Great minds.
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:30
And I'm in Grix, and he's a lazy sod.
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
And im in Scotland, im never gonna see you guys face to face :(
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:27
Regular
"How Handy."
Wicked, i'd be up for it. Where would it be held though? I'm in Manchester, yet SR are down south somewhere! Ahhh
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
...come on SR, everybody in the forum is keen to meet up and take part in an activity. Ok, I get the message, you don't want to organise a championships, but at least organise an event so everybody on the forum can meet up for a day.

Oh yeah, I have an idea, its paintballing. Long has the battle between Nintendo and Sony raged in the forums, so what better way to settle it then to have a paintballing tournament with SR organising the whole thing.

You know it would be wicked.

Obviously you SR guys will be reading this moaning about the expense and amount it will cost, but think again because there must be a way that you can get publicity and magazines to sponsor the different teams on the day?

(N64 magazine are always up for something like this and would be the perfect sponsor for the Nintendo team.)

My idea has many different options, we could pay for the actual paintballing and day, but the event should be organised by you guys..

Come on.. give us what we want.. give us what we need!

Please?
er-no

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.