GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Money"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 20:47
Regular
I need money. Any donations?

It was worth a try.

On a more serious note, can you all check out www.L2Productions.co.uk, it's a site I built for a customer and I'd appreciate your opinions.

Thanks

Whooooo!
Tue 22/12/09 at 11:54
Regular
"DD201 R 09"
Season's greetings again. I am not sure how big this box is so if students do feel generous re TMA posting you will have to let me know how you get on. There does not seem to be the facility to attach a whole TMA.
Jacquie
Thu 03/12/09 at 20:25
Regular
Hi Jacquie,
TMA 02 is going well. I have just written more than 1500 words, about 8% more, shall I leave them or the 8% more will be making me losing marks?
Thank you
Laura
Wed 02/12/09 at 22:40
Regular
"DD201 R 09"
Hope you are all doing well and work on TMA 02 is going to plan.
Jacquie
Sun 15/07/01 at 16:31
Yes i suppose that Doom Radar does sound and even rhyme with Tomb Radar, you are clever well done.
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:40
Has anyone noticed yet that my tagline is Doom Radar. This sounds familarly like Tomb Raider doesn't it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAA.....

....Oh.
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
In fatc, the only person who has genuinely confused me was Reaper.
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
khazar wrote:
> No RBS ,,TBN is talkin to WHOO..u get confused alot don't u

:)

No not really, not in real life, but on here I play up to it.
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:36
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I also do sites.. http://www.geocities.com/khazar_uk
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:34
Regular
"How Handy."
hey that makes three of us. Me, you and turbonutter are web designers. Hmmmm....

Cool.

You gonna e-mail me turbo?

Whooooo!
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:32
I make websites too! I'm currently building one for a client, but when it's finished, could you evaluate it for me TB, seeing that your the pro around here?

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.