GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bargain priced games. Where to find them."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 20:46
Regular
This is a topic for people who have found a shop selling computer games cheaply. If they post the info hear then it will help all the other readers. Any format. Price, place and full name please.
Sat 04/08/01 at 23:58
Regular
the best place is cash convertors of cash exchange i think its now called there all over the country i picked up second hand copies of pokemon stadium,rainbow six and perfect dark for £5.99 what a bargain.
Sat 04/08/01 at 23:51
"I love yo... lamp."
Crete had quite cheap games. Some were as low as 8500 drachmas which is about £17- the boxes on display were those of second hand ones however I think they were new games and just display boxes. The games were Pilotwings and Super Mario 64 etc on the N64 and I can not remember the PS games. The place was Game Club accross from the bus station in the town of Agios Nikolaos. Other shops had games for cheap prices as well. Greece is a PAL country and most games have english language on them so they would work.
Sun 15/07/01 at 06:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> This is a topic for people who have found a shop selling computer
> games cheaply. If they post the info hear then it will help all the
> other readers. Any format. Price, place and full name please.

UK.games.com, lots of Dreamcast, Nintendo, PSX and PC games for under a TENNER!!!!!!!!!

And they're all NEW, not SECOND-HAND!!!111222222334.
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:10
Hmmm, I'm sure this is a copycat version of the N64 Mag's Bargain Hunter section.
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh, and if anyone is bored or something, they could take a look at my website, the URL is in the tagline :)
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The best place to find bargain games, are in online auctions.
Sat 14/07/01 at 22:05
"I love yo... lamp."
Are you going to complain if you know where to find cheap games that are either more expensive through SR or games that are not stocked by SR?
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:47
Im sure they would! Are you a fool NB?

:D
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:02
Regular
I'm sure Special Reserve will appreciate a topic full of adverts to get people to buy their games elsewhere in the Prime Topics forum!!!
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Gamestron in Cambridge

Most are quite expensive but there are some real bargains!

Oh and Automobile Lamborghini is CRAP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.