GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right, you scabbots."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Sun 16/05/04 at 21:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bullett and Mav exempted, most of you are scabbots. Only they bothered to appear for RS3, which I promptly kicked them at (;) but we were all disappointed at the lack of commitment shown by you all! Shame on you!*

I expect more!

*brandishes stick*

EDGY! Rack up an organised match for Tuesday, 8pm on your great little site!

Now, scabbot minions, say you will play and turn up!

*Those who said they'd turn up at least. Moo
Tue 18/05/04 at 18:36
Regular
Valentino -

www.lorl.co.uk

I can't remember whether you're on the Live list - if not, either email me or let me know on here what your gamertag is and the games you have - it'll be updated as soon as I get it then :)

Aye, I saw an advert for "The Almighty Boosh" and was quite amused... "And that's why I don't like cricket!"

No doubt I'll miss the show, but I intend to watch it whenever it's on.
Tue 18/05/04 at 17:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Edgy wrote:
> The best time for Booshing is when I go for a few rounds getting
> slaughtered then in one round I take out an entire team.

I use it whenever I do anything

*opens door on RS3*
'Boosh! Checkmate'

I even get people at school telling me about some BBC3 program called 'The almight boosh'...
Tue 18/05/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Edgy, what's your website's URL
Tue 18/05/04 at 07:16
Regular
": ("
I've played with you before Edgy but never realised it was you. I will be going on at 7:30pm because im hard.
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:25
Regular
The best time for Booshing is when I go for a few rounds getting slaughtered then in one round I take out an entire team.
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Not been onb live for at least a month, I'll have to find teh headset and stuff.

meh.

Get ready for excessive 'Boosh'-ine, Edgy.
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:08
Regular
I can't see any reason why I wont be on R63 tomorrow - if I'm not on, invite me and I'll be straight in as soon as I turn on my Xbox. (I'm often late for stuff)
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I might pop in
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:58
Regular
The Stridman™ wrote:
> What time tommorow then and what game.
>
> Ashman add me!!!!!
>
> please
>
> Stridman = Tag

It's 8:00 tomorrow ain't it - Rainbow Six 3 (or atleast that's what's on the advert)
Mon 17/05/04 at 21:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You add me you lazy bum! ;-D

Ashmanok be's my tag.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.