GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye Fog"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 16:47
Regular
See you this is my last post.....i am leaving as nobody like's me and i am receiving threats from khazar......bye
:-(
Sun 15/07/01 at 01:24
Don't leave Quazi, don't!!!!!
Sun 15/07/01 at 06:46
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Quazi, don't leave. Leaving is giving up, and what's the point in
> that?

That's very debatable. Leaving could be construed to going onto bigger and better things. I tried that once, but there aren't any.
Mon 16/07/01 at 07:30
Regular
I am leaving for a number of reasons because i have found another forum......People don't like the way i present my words.....and cheerio.
P.s Good luck on the next notable election......which i was hoping to get in.
Mon 16/07/01 at 07:59
Regular
We had the election yesterday, you were voted as notable but as you'd left, we gave it to Grix's Brain instead.

Ah well, que sera sera
Mon 16/07/01 at 12:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
em cheese!
Mon 16/07/01 at 13:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
khazar wrote:
> I aint saying u have to leave..Y u leaving...This is outta SR. uu
> will learn not to diss me especially when i was gonna suicide.

I agree, it's enough to make you leave.
Mon 16/07/01 at 13:34
Well khazar is my mate so if he thinks that you should leave then maybe you should. I don't really know you mate but I feel kind sorry for you cos you seem scared to do what you want to do. If i were in you place and i wanted to stay then nobody would be able to get rid of me, guess that i'm kind of lucky not to be in your situation. If you do decide to stay maybe you will make it as a notable.

P.S what is so good about being a notable though, what extra privileges to you get?
Mon 16/07/01 at 14:34
Regular
"Back in black"
P.S what is so good about being a notable though, what
> extra privileges to you get?

You possibly get a bit more respect and you get free passes to specal places, kinda like a blue peter badge, yes!
Mon 16/07/01 at 15:46
Regular
The benefits that go with being a notable are:

Mon 16/07/01 at 16:34
So the main benefit of beinga notable is that you get more respect from other users, ok i see. : - )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.