GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye Fog"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 16:47
Regular
See you this is my last post.....i am leaving as nobody like's me and i am receiving threats from khazar......bye
:-(
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:27
Dude this is an old topic, quazimodo has already wrote the sequal to it call Hi Hi Fog. : D
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:11
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Tony wrote:
> khazar wrote:
> I aint saying u have to leave..Y u
> leaving...This is outta SR. uu will learn not to diss me especially
> when i was gonna suicide.

I agree (with Quazi), it's (this type
> of garbage which is) enough to make you leave.

khazar, when are
> you going to s**tart writing in English?

I jus**t wrote out alot but it was banned for swearing. I basically said that tony should sh*t it, quazi should be pre-pared for a buttki*kin of a lifetime and i am leaving fog and ki*ling myself. But hey call me a sick freek for having a disease if u want but i won't be around. Thanku ANT,grix and ice blas**ter for helping me. A special thanku to zelda pro for also helpin me. U all r very sad indeed. quazimodo, y r u trying to make my life worse, i will be ded but be sure, my cousin will deal with u. Hope this gets betta but with a like tony running it, it won't get good. Well im off to find sum rope. cyaz s**tick,ant,ice blas**ter,TW,ZP,rix,whoos s**tyle and others that were nice to me.
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:40
Regular
Tony wrote:
> khazar wrote:
> leaving...This is outta SR. uu will learn not to diss me especially
> when i was gonna suicide.

I agree (with Quazi), it's (this type
> of garbage which is) enough to make you leave.

khazar, when are
> you going to start writing in English?

Tony sticking up for ME
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:34
Regular
Quazimodo wrote:
> See you this is my last post.....i am leaving as nobody like's me
> and i am receiving threats from khazar......bye
:-(

see ya later Quizmodo ;-)
Mon 16/07/01 at 20:17
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Oui monseuir Tony.
Mon 16/07/01 at 20:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
khazar wrote:
> I aint saying u have to leave..Y u leaving...This is outta SR. uu will learn not to diss me especially when i was gonna suicide.

I agree (with Quazi), it's (this type of garbage which is) enough to make you leave.

khazar, when are you going to start writing in English?
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:46
Regular
Khazar wrote:
> Don't worry james. U may get it sumday. Tony may come back and put
> it a bit simpler for u.

Well i am glad that you are happy now.........and u shall always get your own way...........just leave it........i may be dumb but i know whats what......
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:44
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Don't worry james. U may get it sumday. Tony may come back and put it a bit simpler for u.
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:43
Regular
Tony wrote:
> khazar wrote:
> leaving...This is outta SR. uu
> will learn not to diss me
> especially when i was gonna suicide.

I agree, it's enough to
> make you leave.

Ummmmmmm........what
Mon 16/07/01 at 16:34
So the main benefit of beinga notable is that you get more respect from other users, ok i see. : - )

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.