GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Might just have to......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 18/05/04 at 17:56
Regular
": ("
Get a PS2 now.

Im really looking forward to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I keep remembering how much I liked GTA Vice City and im now really thinking about getting a PS2. Its an old console but it does have a few really good games coming out soon, this doesn't mean i would be selling my Xbox.
Still not sure though, Rockstar aren't saying whether GTA SA will definately not be coming to the Xbox. I keep thinking that if i get a PS2 just because of GTA SA as soon as its darted i'll never use it again meaning it would be a waste of mone. Does anyone know whether its definately not coming to the Xbox?

Where could I get a PS2 for under £100, preferbly Silver/Aqua.
Tue 18/05/04 at 17:56
Regular
Get a PS2 now.

Im really looking forward to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, I keep remembering how much I liked GTA Vice City and im now really thinking about getting a PS2. Its an old console but it does have a few really good games coming out soon, this doesn't mean i would be selling my Xbox.
Still not sure though, Rockstar aren't saying whether GTA SA will definately not be coming to the Xbox. I keep thinking that if i get a PS2 just because of GTA SA as soon as its darted i'll never use it again meaning it would be a waste of mone. Does anyone know whether its definately not coming to the Xbox?

Where could I get a PS2 for under £100, preferbly Silver/Aqua.
Tue 18/05/04 at 18:00
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Try Ebay.
Tue 18/05/04 at 18:01
Regular
Of course it will come out on the Xbox, Rockstar seem to be driven almost completely by sales and the Double Pack did very well on the Xbox. Very very few games stay on a single format these days and the PS2 comes of worse as nearly all it's franchises that made the PSONE an excellent console have now headed else where.
Tue 18/05/04 at 18:12
Regular
I'd be gutted if I bought a PS2 now and then just before GTA SA comes out on the PS2 it comes out on the Xbox.

I dont think i'll rush into getting a PS2 until I hear more news on a possible release for the Xbox.
Tue 18/05/04 at 21:22
Regular
Hasn't the exclusivity deal with Sony expired now? They might go for a simultaneous release...
Wed 19/05/04 at 00:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
probably be a 6 month exclusive deal jobbie or something like that
Wed 19/05/04 at 12:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
3 cities and a lot more to do it sounds like.

Sounds mightily ambitious. Shame Rockstar displease me in almost every possible way...
Wed 19/05/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just hope it has enough improvements to actually warrant getting it and Rockstar don't just think, ah well it has Grand Theft Auto on the box, the moronic masses will buy it whatever. *Ermmm put some trains in it and call it a significant technological leap for the GTA series, that'll do won't it? Ah well back to counting the millions.*
Thu 20/05/04 at 07:14
Regular
Heh,

Im going to use my money elsewhere now, im going to preorder a couple of Xbox games that I really want. Sounds a bit stupid to buy a PS2 just because of GTA, I do hope it does come to the Xbox though.
Thu 20/05/04 at 08:13
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
it might even go out on GC. heh, but I doubt that The almighty game developers at rockstar would waste precious time on the gamecube. Does any one think that the Gamecube is dying off? maybye they'll make grand theft auto: san andreas for ninty's new handheld... who knows?!?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.