GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda: The Windwaker: Quest 2 (the red quest)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Wed 19/05/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
With the new footage of zelda being released, I decided to start the second quest on the windwaker ( the one that automatically takes up a new box when you complete the game first time round) and see what the differences are.

The most obvious difference is that Link is never given the heros outfit and remains in his pyjamas throughout the course of the game (or as far as i have got). People now comment on his clothes alot more and prince komalis assistant immediately greets you as the boy with the crawfish T-shirt.

You now start the game with a wallet capable of holding 200 rupees rather than 99 aswell as already holding the pictograph however I have not yet found a reason why you start off with the pictograph and your original pictures from the previously completed game.You can also now understand the great deku tree, king of red lions and lord jabu when they speak in the "old tounge".

Has anyone else discovered any differences when playing the second quest? im sure there are loads more out there...
Thu 20/05/04 at 12:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No no no.
You have to have the DX pictobox to take pictures of all the enemies in the first two or so dungeons, especially the bosses. If you haven't taken pictures of the bosses, you won't ever complete the Nintendo Gallery. Not that most people would anyway.
Thu 20/05/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Cyclone wrote:
> Photo everything in the game that is organic and moves.
>
> Basically.

So does it remain the same for both files. For example if i took loads of pictures and showed them to the gallery on my already completed game, would they remain on the new red file?
Thu 20/05/04 at 11:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Photo everything in the game that is organic and moves.

Basically.
Thu 20/05/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Dringo wrote:
> This is what the second quest does, you fought and met many people
> before you got the Pictograph and so to fill the Nintendo Gallery you
> actually HAVE to start the game again.

so how do you complete the nintendo gallery? I know where it is but im not sure what you have to do in it.
Thu 20/05/04 at 10:25
Regular
This is what the second quest does, you fought and met many people before you got the Pictograph and so to fill the Nintendo Gallery you actually HAVE to start the game again.
Thu 20/05/04 at 01:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
ZeldaUniverse.net has a comprehensive list for this I think.
Wed 19/05/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
With the new footage of zelda being released, I decided to start the second quest on the windwaker ( the one that automatically takes up a new box when you complete the game first time round) and see what the differences are.

The most obvious difference is that Link is never given the heros outfit and remains in his pyjamas throughout the course of the game (or as far as i have got). People now comment on his clothes alot more and prince komalis assistant immediately greets you as the boy with the crawfish T-shirt.

You now start the game with a wallet capable of holding 200 rupees rather than 99 aswell as already holding the pictograph however I have not yet found a reason why you start off with the pictograph and your original pictures from the previously completed game.You can also now understand the great deku tree, king of red lions and lord jabu when they speak in the "old tounge".

Has anyone else discovered any differences when playing the second quest? im sure there are loads more out there...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.