GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The gaming distractions helpdesk."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 21:35
Regular
This is meant to be a tongue in cheek doctors surgery for people with gaming distractions.

If there is something that is taking away from gaming post it here and the panel of experts (amateurs) will help you come up with a solution.

Also any tips you can give other gamers on how to play games with the least distractions are welcome.

The first is take the phone off the hook.
Sat 14/07/01 at 23:33
"I love yo... lamp."
Another tip is to have a good stack of controllers near to hand. And do NOT throw N64 controllers a tpeoples heads. I know someone whodid throw a pad at their brothers head and it broke the analogue stick. That is why you should not throw them at peoples heads. Not the fact that it is dangerous!!
Sat 14/07/01 at 12:25
"I love yo... lamp."
Mantis the problem with pausing in some games is the buttons are to close together. I was playing pinball on the PC earlier and to pause the game you press F3 and to start a new game you press F2. Guess which I pressed accidentally?
Sat 14/07/01 at 00:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Buy a PlayStation 2.

Ooooooh!

:-D
Sat 14/07/01 at 00:12
ok then.

I need help in alone in the dark 4 for gbc. check out my post "your the only one how can help me..." and see my problem please

(its 00:16 so i don't think many people would actually care)
Sat 14/07/01 at 00:09
FrEaK Of ThE (mr) DaRk wrote:
> i just want to post in everything

WELL DONT!

People will hate you for it.
Sat 14/07/01 at 00:07
i just want to post in everything
Fri 13/07/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Remember kids, NEVER EVER attempt to scrach anypart of your body during a videogame.

We all know what will happen, you will end up crashing/dying/failing the task in the game.

If you've got a itch just press pause. Simple!
Fri 13/07/01 at 23:36
Maybe if you could get yourself declared clinically dead you wouldn't be bothered by others so much, and there wouldn't be all that pesky heart beating and breathing taking up precious energy that could be going into playing the game.
Fri 13/07/01 at 22:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Always have your love life sorted. If you have several women playing on your mind then you can not game properly. At the moment that one is being sorted. But I might consult you lot if I can not fix it myself.
Fri 13/07/01 at 21:59
Make the room Dark, the only light should be the computer screen...also link your playstation to your HiFi for the best sound.

Definately the best way to play the ResidentEvil Games... Oh if its a one player game nobody else should be in the room.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.