GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo's Mystery Peripheral?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 11:54
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
What was the peripheral that was supposed to do for the Gamecube what the eyetoy did for the PS2?

I missed that bit of news :(
Fri 21/05/04 at 11:54
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
What was the peripheral that was supposed to do for the Gamecube what the eyetoy did for the PS2?

I missed that bit of news :(
Fri 21/05/04 at 11:59
Regular
It's a mystery.

Nothing was announced as far as I know. Me think they were probably talking about Zelda, but to be ultra secretive decided to call it a peripheral.

Or maybe it's the drums?

God knows.
Fri 21/05/04 at 12:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They might not have revealed this so-called innovative new peripheral, but they did have an excellent E3 on the whole so we can't complain.
Fri 21/05/04 at 12:04
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I wasn't complaining though. I just thought it was confirmed that they were supposed to be announcing some big new peripheral, so I asumed I had missed that bit of news.
Fri 21/05/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Perhaps their saving the N-Pogo for another day!?!

:(
Fri 21/05/04 at 13:19
Regular
It was the bongo drums apparently.
Fri 21/05/04 at 13:23
Regular
Actually after reading an interview with Nintendo they stated:

"We'll unveil that soon and you'll hear more about it before the end of the year".
Fri 21/05/04 at 18:27
Regular
It's the n-skipping rope. Like a dance mat for simpletons.
Except it doesn't require game disks.

Pre-emptive 3rd party versions are already available.
Fri 21/05/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Probably the free Memory Card 59 us Europeans will FINALLY be able to get (with importing!) when Animal Crossing gets released over here, some years later...

:P
Fri 21/05/04 at 21:07
Regular
I think I heard somewhere, from some Japanese magazine or something, that it was a fully fledged GameCube online service.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.