GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone want a 2 Month free trial code for Xbox Live?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/05/04 at 15:04
Regular
I'm sure most of you, including myself, got a trial code with Rallisport Challenge 2.

If anyone here doesn't have Live, and wants a code, ask and I'll post it on here.

Might as well let someone use it :)
Fri 09/07/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
If anyone's interested heres another trial code, I also bought RSC2 today, fecking brilliant game, much better than Colin McRae.

GW2WK-9D982-VY7FG-8Y977-B9Q3D
Thu 01/07/04 at 12:43
Regular
There's no obligation to continue the subscription, you just tell them you don't want to continue after the trial and it'll close on the final date.

By the way, flyingflea, if you're after a 2-Month code to extend a current subscription, it won't work.
Thu 01/07/04 at 12:36
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I can't exress my anger at stupid microsoft and their gay ass free months. I signed up for the 2 free months when I brought Rainbow 6. Great Deal yes ? NOOOOOOOOOOOO. You have to enter your credit card details before you can get the free months just to get the account, then, when the free months are up, they carry on charging you £5 a month without your knowledge.

I stopped playing like a month and a half into the free period and went to go try it again much later andI could still play. the around the same time my mum came in and said "whats this £5 on my credit card bill"

I did get permision when i signed up in the first place. And now because of their evil government plottage, they've lost a customer.
Wed 30/06/04 at 23:28
Regular
Hi peeps,

My Xbox Live subscription is about to expire and I could do with a 2-month trial if anyone is feeling generours, before I found some more money to shell out for another £40!

My e-mail is tuy3wno02 at sneakemail.com if anyone has a spare one they don't need (preferably one which hasn't expired, I got loads of old ones, too!)

Thanks.
Sat 22/05/04 at 10:27
Regular
Just get an Xbox Live-enabled game, choose to access Xbox Live from within the game and it will ask you to set up an account. Then the code is used somewhere after that.

If you don't want it posted on here, let me know your email and I'll mail it to you
Fri 21/05/04 at 18:19
Regular
i would like it please, BUT DONT post it yet as i dont know where and how to put the subscription in. Can you help me please?
Fri 21/05/04 at 17:37
Regular
Yea I will ¬_¬
Fri 21/05/04 at 17:08
Regular
Anyone want to come on Live for some Splinter Cell?
Fri 21/05/04 at 17:04
Regular
": ("
ßulle†† wrote:
> Are you trying to be annoying? It certainly looks that way.
>
> By the way, it wasn't meant to be scary.

Nah, im not trying to be annoying.

*giggles*

Im just happy that its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 21/05/04 at 16:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
you're only slightly annoying on live, mon frere

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.