GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye folks :o("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 17:12
Regular
Last post ever :o( Sorry!
Fri 13/07/01 at 23:04
Im sure Dan will be back eventually, hes probably just annoyed that his two big appeals that he started recently didnt win him Gameaday.

Im sure he will be back soon after hes played a few games and feels the urge to post once more. He shouldnt be unhappy, after all having won 3 games, particularly considering your chances are miniscule on other sites.
Fri 13/07/01 at 22:52
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Unusual guy is Dan2K1. Unhappy at any suggestion that his posts are too long, probably peeved by the reduced length of reviews. Difficult for him to fully accept the facts of life perhaps, that this is a business and it is free and it therefore has limited resources. That means we cannot be perfect and cannot spend as much time as we would like on any aspect of the site, or the competitions etc.

But Dan has won three times in the past three months, so I'm sure he is leaving reasonably contented. Maybe he thinks the odds are against him for further wins, or maybe he has posted something that he thought deserved a win.

I remember Dan recently putting up a topic to try to encourage people to buy from us. Realisation that it is the sales of games that drives the site.

He certainly hasn't been banned - I'm sure I would have been told.
Fri 13/07/01 at 21:05
hi Chris
Fri 13/07/01 at 21:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Delta, BastaSillyRank was a tagline of mine for a bit :-D
Fri 13/07/01 at 21:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
M16 wrote:
> His name isn't Billy either. :D

Err... yeah that's err... right... it's not... :-D
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:53
If you shuffle the initials of RBS and add a few letters, you get:

Basta** who's a Silly person and smells Rank. Sorry, just sounded funny for a tiny second. Butnow it's not; boo -hoo.
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:49
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
His name isn't Billy either. :D
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
DeltaJava wrote:
> 2-Pac looks down on you.

No he don't. I'm in no way connected to the Rastafarian cult. It's just a reference to my fanatical following of Red Dwarf :-)
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:24
What? How did that happen? Three times in a week now!
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:23
How can you ban someone for posting to much, surely if you dont want a post thats to big the webmaster should use a word limit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.