GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 Season 6 - USA spoilers chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/07 at 02:08
Regular
Just watching the third one now. Anyone else seen them yet? Not massively impressed so far. Season 6 has had the worst premier yet, but 6x02 was quite a bit better.
Wed 28/03/07 at 00:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Latest ep was pretty good, although I'm not sure how long the president will last - looked pretty done in at the end of the call.
Wed 21/03/07 at 16:57
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah. It would only work over a few episodes then get a bit boring. It could work if her killers are in LA for some reason so Jack is hunting them down, only to stumble upon an iminent terrorist strike leading into the main focus of the season.
Wed 21/03/07 at 14:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah thought that myself about her killers.
Not sure if the whole season could cope just being based on that though.
Wed 21/03/07 at 14:50
Regular
"lets go back"
He wants to bomb them and is using any excuse to do it. I dont like him.

There was a possible story line for next season in that last episode too. Jack hunting down Audrys "killer".
Wed 21/03/07 at 13:46
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Starting to pick up more now - vice-president seems quite keen on taking action too.
Thu 15/03/07 at 16:18
Regular
"lets go back"
New guy is kinda cool but I dont like his hair. I makes him look not hard.

Best line of the show has to go to Big Baldy. "Im fine, its a blend. It doesnt wrinkle."
Thu 15/03/07 at 10:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Latest episode was alright - some old and new faces in it. Not really sure what to make of the new bloke.
Needed more action though - bit of a filler ep I think.
Thu 22/02/07 at 13:40
Regular
"lets go back"
The beard threw me for a second.
Wed 21/02/07 at 18:41
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Watched episode 10 last night - enjoyed it all and the ending was very unexpected...

:0)
Wed 21/02/07 at 02:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Only just watched episode 5. Suprised to find out Jack had a brother, even more suprised by who it was. The ending of episode 4 though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.