GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 Season 6 - USA spoilers chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/07 at 02:08
Regular
Just watching the third one now. Anyone else seen them yet? Not massively impressed so far. Season 6 has had the worst premier yet, but 6x02 was quite a bit better.
Thu 24/05/07 at 10:04
Regular
"lets go back"
The final ep echoed the entire season. It was pretty bland and standard. Very few unexpected events occurred. It was my least favourite 24 season to date by a long way.
Thu 24/05/07 at 08:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The ending to the season wasn't as good as I'd thought it would turn out - pretty predictable from start of ep 23 to the end.

Still enjoyed watching it though - just a shame there were no real twists or turns you'd expect from 24 thrown in.
Wed 18/04/07 at 09:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Could see that happening to the president a mile away.
Guess now they'll be trying to track Jack down.

Suppose the next season could see Jack in jail in a similar storyline to the Splinter cell double agent game. :0)
Thu 12/04/07 at 10:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah was pretty good and a bit unexpected.
Wonder where they'll take it in the next episode - quite a few ways they could take it.
Tue 10/04/07 at 11:31
Regular
"lets go back"
How wrong were we? Episode 17 was great. Jack on his one-man-army mission at the end was great and the phone call from Chang was unexpected. Usually at this stage in the season they come up with a lame excuse to extend the main plot e.g., bring in some other terrorist just at the end to escape with one of the nukes. I quite like that way its just all over and a new story is starting now.
Wed 04/04/07 at 15:21
Regular
"lets go back"
It feels like they are setting that up. I quite like Doyle, but he couldn't replace Jack s the star.
Wed 04/04/07 at 15:13
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
They are going to kill him off this season and have the new guy take over as the star. :0P
Wed 04/04/07 at 13:49
Regular
"lets go back"
When did 24 stop being about Jack? He is hardly in it these days. It was half way through the episode before he first appeared and his screen time from then on was minimal with little actually happening.
Wed 04/04/07 at 00:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I expected that end, had a rough idea he'd go ahead with the launch. Still pretty good. Wonder if the russian will wash up on some beach or appear later on.
Wed 28/03/07 at 14:47
Regular
I thought the new episode was horrible. Probably the worst I've seen. That storyline with the mentally defficient guy was just silly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.