GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony is stupid"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/05/04 at 02:48
Regular
What the hell are sony doing ? Why are they spending millions on a game like Kill Zone ? Why don't they just spend all these money on publishing PAL versions of those games that come out in the US and Japan and never come out here ? It would be more profitable and it would also increase the ps2 sales in Europe. PS2 is more important in the US and Japan because it has more exclusives than here. Does anyone agree or do you really want to play Kill Zone ?
Mon 24/05/04 at 20:05
"period drama"
Unlimited Saga is average.
Mon 24/05/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
The title should be plural

Sony are a group of people so therefore it is plural

Sony ARE stupid
Mon 24/05/04 at 22:32
"period drama"
Sony is a company, a single company.

Like a class is a group of people, but still refered to in the singular.
Mon 24/05/04 at 22:37
Regular
Indeed, Silent Death and FFF are quite correct.

Although it sounds wrong, and everyone initially thinks otherwise, companies are spoken of in the singular. Picked that up when I was doing a bit of work experience at my local newspaper.
Mon 24/05/04 at 23:12
Regular
Silent Death wrote:
> Do you know how can I get a copy of unlimited Saga ?
Tue 25/05/04 at 00:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Go to any shop, they should have alot of copies if my local game stores are anything to go by. They usually have at least 5 pre-owned copies of it every time i go in.
Tue 25/05/04 at 04:22
Regular
Aren't there any websites ?
Tue 25/05/04 at 09:51
Regular
I found it but they gave it 6.6/10 in IGN, is it any good ? Also please tell me what are the other RPG's that are out in Europe.
Tue 25/05/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
it's decent, i prefered Saga Frontier on the PSX over this though.

Alot harder than most RPG's on the PS2 so be careful of that, but really there's no other way to describe it other than average
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Unlimited Saga is average.

I'd say below average, way below average.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.