GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me to buy an Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/05/04 at 14:28
Regular
I have £150 - £160 and I'm thinking about buying an Xbox.

I want co-op games and LIVE games. Convince me!
Tue 25/05/04 at 18:57
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Are you gay?

You can't tell me you don't find it fun.

it = getting a new console NOT being gay
Tue 25/05/04 at 17:43
Regular
Mog the cat wrote:
> xbox by far out runs game cube as well.

No it doesn't. And anyway, I don't buy consoles because of it's power. I buy them because of the games they play.
Tue 25/05/04 at 17:41
Regular
"object"
xbox has a 733 mh processor and ps2 has a 300 mh processor, plus xbox has a 250 meg graphics card and ps2 only has a 150 one, plus the xbox has a 5 speed DVD drive and ps2 has a 4 speed one. xbox by far out runs game cube as well.
Tue 25/05/04 at 14:22
Regular
I think I'll wait a few weeks. Get a bit more cash and order one then.
Tue 25/05/04 at 14:07
Regular
"BOSE"
most people who ai't got an xbox are proberly thinking something like, i'm gonna ask for an xbox for christmas/birthday so i can get halo 2 :-)

i got an xbox because of halo. i had no idea what halo was. i did my homework on it because i had to know why everyone was going so high on it. everything i read and all the trailers i saw made me want it! like back when i got my N64...because of Goldeneye....surely Halo 2 is enough to tempt you???? it is going to be BBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG :-D
Tue 25/05/04 at 14:06
Regular
Are you gay?
Tue 25/05/04 at 13:26
Regular
There's something great about getting a brand new console. Perhaps it's spending a vast amount of money, seeing all of its new features, opening up a doorway to a whole new catalogue of games... everything adds up to a great feeling that means you'll never be disappointed.
Tue 25/05/04 at 12:52
Regular
My Xboxes are Black and Crystal :S
Tue 25/05/04 at 12:40
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
When we first got one, I wasn't too bothered. But then I realised that almost any decent game that comes out on PS2 will come out on X-box sooner or later and when it does, it'llbe better. Also, you'll get better games that the PS2 can't handle i.e halo, halo 2.

In conclusion, I now prefer the Xbox to ps2. Sure it may be big and
green, but it has more POWER ! ! !!
Tue 25/05/04 at 11:16
Regular
Fosco wrote:
> [URL]http://ukxbox.com/consoleoffers.php[/URL]
>
> Consider youself convinced. ( ;

Hahaha

I've already looked there and I'm thinking about the crystal Xbox. You're the only site that seems to have it.

On the other hand, my cash is in front of me, which means I have to drag my @ss all the way down to the bank, put the money in and walk all the way home again, remember my SR details and then order it. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.