GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This HAS to be a wind up......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/07/01 at 21:02
Regular
From an advert for MS Train Simulator:

Train Simulator, brining the power and excitement of some of the worlds most famous trains to your PC. Train Simulator places you in the role of driver or passenger with unprecedented realism, exciting rea-world rail challenges and the tools to recreate almost an railroad experience in the world. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and adventures of Micrsoft Train Simulator. This is as real as it gets.

Whoever wrote that must be getting paid, alot.
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:34
Regular
whats TBH?
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:32
I've got MGS on the GBC! it was A-OK, TBH...
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:31
Regular
Metal gear solid came out for the game boy color already anyway.
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd rather play Microsoft Windows Simulator.
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
Street Fighter III EX on the GameBoy Advance...
...excuse me??

How did they do this? What next? Metal Gear Solid??
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I still think there should be a Microsoft Microsoft Simlulator.
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:26
Choo Choo.......

Sound effects of MS Train SIm.
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think Train Simulator will prove to be a most interesting game. Despite people's laughter, a lot of people take great interest in trains and thi....no.

It's no good, I can't even pretend to like this game

A GAME ABOUT DRIVING A TRAIN

ARRGGGHHHH

What kind of utter, utter muppet wants this? Please, if you want to play this, take off your mittens, lay the crayons down and repeatedly bash your face on the mirror saying "I am sad, I am sad, I am sad" until you pass out.

A train game...
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:19
Regular
yeah, they are so flippin tiny! when i first bought tony hawks2 and looked inside the box, i thought that they had sold me a empty box! i couldnt see the game unitl closer inspection.
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
DeltaJava wrote:
> It's possible to swallow onw whole. Shall I try?

If you want.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.