GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Wed 26/05/04 at 10:23
"R.I.P Acestar"
Here is the perfect place to talk about The Sims.The people,the cheats,Sims 2,etc.

I'll start.
Which expansion packs do you have?I have hot date,unleashed and livin it up
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:26
Regular
"who wrote that?"
I bought the game played it for 30min got board and returned it. The idea of this sort of game is quite good, but there must be some way to make it more interesting
Wed 26/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
the sims -

its good until you simply learn = wait for a good job, get only the things you need for the job, have everything outside except the bathroom, keep getting skills up, marry the girl next door which you did exactly he same with, you rich...

i kinda got fed up with it after a while of waiting for my sims to be the best...

i have livin it up
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:21
Regular
SIms 2 should offer a remarkable improvement; not only in the obvious aesthetics, but also in character recognition and behaviour performance. The family structure idea will also get players hooked, I'd imagine
Wed 26/05/04 at 17:20
"R.I.P Acestar"
well apart from that.....errr......
Wed 26/05/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Damarus wrote:
> Question: How much money have you wasted?
>
> Answer: Too sodding much!

Indeed. The Sims is something tedious that gullible idiots spend money on. Get some real games; the Sims is dull, pointless, monontonus and boring.
Wed 26/05/04 at 14:48
"R.I.P Acestar"
er yea.....
Wed 26/05/04 at 12:40
Regular
Question: How much money have you wasted?

Answer: Too sodding much!
Wed 26/05/04 at 10:23
"R.I.P Acestar"
Here is the perfect place to talk about The Sims.The people,the cheats,Sims 2,etc.

I'll start.
Which expansion packs do you have?I have hot date,unleashed and livin it up

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.