GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sims Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Wed 26/05/04 at 10:23
"R.I.P Acestar"
Here is the perfect place to talk about The Sims.The people,the cheats,Sims 2,etc.

I'll start.
Which expansion packs do you have?I have hot date,unleashed and livin it up
Sat 10/04/10 at 16:30
Regular
L45 wrote:
> How do you make sims love each other very quick?
Sat 10/04/10 at 16:28
Regular
Its sims not slms lol!
Sat 10/04/10 at 16:21
Regular
I think the sims 1 is good but i never get past reality bites bit im always too busy to do all the tasks!
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:26
Regular
"singing"
y r u on this website then
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:23
Regular
"singing"
How do you make sims love each other very quick.
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:16
Regular
"singing"
Why are u on this website then.
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:14
Regular
"singing"
How do you make sims love each other very quick.
Wed 26/05/04 at 20:59
Regular
": ("
I never really liked The Sims but I have played them, The Sims 2 should feature so actual goals this time than just living a biatch of a life.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Brief summary of The Sims;

Step one: Click on telephone
Two: Get a job, because criminality is a job in the first place
Three: Click more things so your character gets very good at cooking and looking like a bender
Four: Be promoted.

Repeat. Over and over. All the while clicking 'chat' to other Sims, which fall in love with you once over a certain 'limit'.

Rubbish.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Teal'c wrote:
> SIms 2 should offer a remarkable improvement; not only in the obvious
> aesthetics, but also in character recognition and behaviour
> performance. The family structure idea will also get players hooked,
> I'd imagine.

Maybe so, but it will still probably be boring as hell. The game structure will stay the same, and the relentless monotony will be the same as before.

What they need to do is make it actually worth playing- have mad axe-murderer zombies stalking the neighbourhood, characters able to buy weaponary, proper fighting, the option to drive around and run over people; basically with elements of House of the Dead and GTA.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.