GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ice Blaster Birthday party"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/07/01 at 11:40
Regular
Hey all, It's my birthday tomorrow. So for fun, I am going to write, or start, a contineous story. I will post it here tomorrow. I hope you all contribute and make it good. If any one else has any other ideas for stuff to do tomorrow, put it here.
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
Your time will come Bandy.
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:37
I just need to post quite a few more posts. The word count isn't really a problem as it is already quite high!
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
Probably not long yet Bandy.
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:24
I think I am the only person who isn't a regular yet. (Talking about the people who usually write stuff in this forum)
Mon 16/07/01 at 19:12
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I guess I was a little hard on Longy. I just really don't like Spammers. If you have stopped though I haven't got anything against you.
Mon 16/07/01 at 18:51
Regular
"Back in black"
Gee Longy why did we ever want to hate you? Your a nice guy, you don't spam any more- so enjoy the forums and we'll forget your newbie past. Welcome to regular land:)
Mon 16/07/01 at 18:09
Regular
"WWJD"
oh soz bout that jet, Jey u guys wow thanks :0)
Mon 16/07/01 at 13:57
Regular
"One More Chance"
None of us hate you Longy although you have made me mad quite often.
Mon 16/07/01 at 13:48
Regular
"Back in black"
Longy;0) wrote:
> that was a good story and now i know that IB doesnt like me :0(
> (That hurts), but u took me out of it right @ the start Y! we should
> do another story with me in this time

I don't hate you anymore longy- i never really did. I never took you out of the story I just apreciated my present you gave me, gee thanks!!
Mon 16/07/01 at 11:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
Its bound to happen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.