GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ice Blaster Birthday party"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/07/01 at 11:40
Regular
Hey all, It's my birthday tomorrow. So for fun, I am going to write, or start, a contineous story. I will post it here tomorrow. I hope you all contribute and make it good. If any one else has any other ideas for stuff to do tomorrow, put it here.
Thu 12/07/01 at 11:40
Regular
"Back in black"
Hey all, It's my birthday tomorrow. So for fun, I am going to write, or start, a contineous story. I will post it here tomorrow. I hope you all contribute and make it good. If any one else has any other ideas for stuff to do tomorrow, put it here.
Thu 12/07/01 at 13:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
KAZZOOS AND STREAMERS!!!!!!! :)
Thu 12/07/01 at 13:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
oh no!
i wont be here Friday but i will be here 2nite so i will make up for it then!

Have you also noticed IB that this Fri Raw is War is the best one in months!!!!
You and your winning streak it's getting outta hand!
lol
Thu 12/07/01 at 14:18
Regular
"Back in black"
Jet wrote:
> KAZZOOS AND STREAMERS!!!!!!! :)

Will you stop that, when you add a bit to the story- yer you can talk about kazzoos and streamers.
Thu 12/07/01 at 14:20
Regular
"Back in black"
RawisAndy wrote:
> oh no!
i wont be here Friday but i will be here 2nite so i will
> make up for it then!- It will be all day!!!

Have you also noticed IB that this Fri Raw
> is War is the best one in months!!!!
You and your winning streak
> it's getting outta hand!
lol

It's all going to go wrong on friday the 13th!!! Raw will be cancelled, My N64 and GBC will blow up,, my girl will fall down a huge pit, My PC will cease to exist, and my b/day will be crap:( Just to make up 4 it! lol
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:14
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well IB since im not aloud to say 3 certain words i was woundering how many times you can partisipate in the ongoing story?
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:16
Regular
"Back in black"
Well let's just say you can't reply to your own!!
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:27
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Tommorrow is your birthday IB? Oh yeah your tagline says so. Anyways I am hopefully going to take part in the story. Do you know of anyone with the name MJ on the forums by the way as I want to change my name to it but I cannot as it says someone already has this name.

(;o|
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Back in black"
The lord of FOG- Mj Swerve.. hang on, that isn't you per chance?
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:35
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> The lord of FOG- Mj Swerve.. hang on, that isn't you per chance?

"Tum te tum tum te tum" GG slowly walks away from IB. HE leans his mouth down to a mouth peice concealed In his shirt pocket.

"I need to get out of here. Find me An exit, I have been ruMbled" said GG as he breaks into a sprint towards the nearest telephone box.

Just as he arrives at the ringing Telephone he is grabbed from behind by the meMbers of the WWF forum.

"So you are mJ?" they all angrily said.

(;O|

p.s Find the secret message by putting all the capitals that are in the wrong places in the order they are found.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.