GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If You Were Stuck On A Desert Island, Which 3 FOG Members Would You Take With You??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/07/01 at 22:43
Regular
I did this topic a while ago, and Dan2K1 has asked for me to do it again, but with being allowed to take 3 members, instead of one.

I would take:

M16-to play and talk PS2 with.

Grix Thraves- hmmmmm....not too sure why. Perhaps his wit. {:)

And...I'll have to think about number 3. {:)
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:29
"I love yo... lamp."
There is a god. Now shut up and let that be the final word unless you want to start another topic. Otherwise it will cost you when I take over the world. And I know how to now.
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:24
"I love yo... lamp."
RbS oh sorry, what does RAOTF stand for? I get OTF but my netiquette is getting rusty and I can not figure out the RA.
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:22
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> sure you spelt it right MJ?

* ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *v

I used it out of the address book thing. It must be right. Anyways it was about ym web page and whever you wanted to see the masterpeice in progress. Unfortunately I cannot send the folder it is all in so I would need to senmd you exactly 23 emails to get all the files to you. Wanna see it?

(;o|
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'm with Shocky. I think it's fine that people believe in God, Satan and everything else but I don't. It's your belief so no one has the right to knock it. But for me... Unnothing exists, so therefore an omnieverything does as well, the consequence? No God.
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I see that no one would take me though. If I swear and flame people
> and generally make an a*se of my self would that help?

RAOTF!
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
sure you spelt it right MJ?
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Well I would take RBS and Ortega and I think Sniper but possibly
> Meka Dragon. I do no know why I would take this lot except the fact
> that I think they are OK people.

Ta Biggles! :-D
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:16
"I love yo... lamp."
I see that no one would take me though. If I swear and flame people and generally make an a*se of my self would that help?
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fish-e wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> I'd take Turbonutter or Shocktrooper as my third
> person.

As Turbo
> said, we share views on many
> things.

And Shockie enjoys reading
> my stories, and I would
> enjoy arguing with him about whether God
> exists or not.
> {:)

>GOD DOES EXIST!!!! FULL STOP!!!!

And I'm on your side Fish-e!! {:)
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:14
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I would take RBS and Ortega and I think Sniper but possibly Meka Dragon. I do no know why I would take this lot except the fact that I think they are OK people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.