GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/05/04 at 11:56
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
HI I know this is for games but Im off today to watch Harry Potter. (jumpes up and down).
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Juss got Harry Potter Prisoner Of Azkaban on PS2 2day...its alright...hate it when harry runs too fast or you want beans out of a statue and you flipendo it too close and none come out! Really, I must say the control of Harry sucks...Other than that I am very impressed with it and cant wait to fly Buckbeak...I have already been Hedwig and Ron, as you all should know Hedwig flys, as I had to when getting the Mauraders Map off the very high stand(tower really)which looks like a disabled pole!
Not stuck yet only started!
Its not that hard to pick up but yeah...thanks for asking, im going tomorrow to see the movie!
Tue 01/06/04 at 15:59
"anything"
just like mog im going to see harry potter at the movies tomorrow at leciester square where i can meet the characters
Tue 01/06/04 at 15:58
"anything"
has any one got any help on how to get the carpe retractum book coz im stuck and so is harry and if anyone is stuck up till then write wot ur stuck on and i will try and help u
Mon 31/05/04 at 12:02
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
36 why
Mon 31/05/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Teal'c"
How old are you?
Mon 31/05/04 at 11:56
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
HI I know this is for games but Im off today to watch Harry Potter. (jumpes up and down).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.