GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/05/04 at 11:56
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
HI I know this is for games but Im off today to watch Harry Potter. (jumpes up and down).
Wed 02/06/04 at 20:20
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
As a huge Harry Potter fan I love the books and the films, but must say the games are the worst Iv'e played. Sorry but it's true.
Wed 02/06/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cyclone wrote:
> I must say, wanting to mess about in Hogwarts, the Chamber of Secrets
> was the most closed and diabolical rubbish ever. But what can one
> expect from EA?

Or to add onto that what can one expect from a EA made, movie licenced game, one aimed at kids at that.

Would have thought those three things would have been all the warning you'd have needed not to have bought that piece of rubbish trying to disguise itself as a videogame.
Wed 02/06/04 at 20:02
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
It was good but they missed loads out.
Wed 02/06/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Was the Harry Potter film any good?
Wed 02/06/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
skywalker wrote:
> Does anyone know how to activate the crystal in the room after being
> catapultated from the jack in box on day two of Harry Potter and
> THPofA PS2. I seem to be stuck with the HinkyPinks (or what ever they
> are called) and it is now starting to annoy me. HELP!

Thats around where I am, when you are rescuing Neville right? Well you get thrown up by the jack-in-the-box and you have to use flipendo on the toys, then when you go through the room there are these ghosts things(well to get this far, in the room there is a spell book. Pick it up!)and you need to use the light so the ghosts start shaking then flipendo them, you have to do this one ghost at a time and make sure you dont die doing this which is very easy when they are throwing bombs at you!
Wed 02/06/04 at 12:50
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
harry p in da house wrote:
> just like mog im going to see harry potter at the movies tomorrow at
> leciester square where i can meet the characters

Didn't they trash the film. Where was crookshanks and all of the map members?
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Jump up twice and then run around around in circles for a minute. If that does not work, revise your jumping technique.
Hope this helps!
Wed 02/06/04 at 09:22
Regular
Does anyone know how to activate the crystal in the room after being catapultated from the jack in box on day two of Harry Potter and THPofA PS2. I seem to be stuck with the HinkyPinks (or what ever they are called) and it is now starting to annoy me. HELP!
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:52
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Im thinking of buying the games.
What does everybody think of them?
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I must say, wanting to mess about in Hogwarts, the Chamber of Secrets was the most closed and diabolical rubbish ever. But what can one expect from EA?

It's not like I adore HP, but it'd be nice if the school had more than 14 pupils.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.