GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is a blog?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/01/07 at 19:53
Regular
"boofy them"
i am reletively new to the whole internet thing (laptop for Xmas) Not sure about a couple of things:

can I go on to more than one web page at a time eg. if i am watching something on e-bay can i minimise that and look at something else?

what is a blog? - someone asked me if i had one. are they just like an on-line diary? Can anyone see it? What are the advantges of doing one?

would appreciate it if someone can answer these for me - feel a bit of a dunse.
Fri 05/01/07 at 21:35
Regular
They go nice with brown sauce =)

Whatshername from 10 Things I Hate About You was a veggie then meat eater. Something about biting into a hamburger again was like having an orgasm. A When Harry Met Sally orgasm I hope. =D
Fri 05/01/07 at 21:36
Regular
"boofy them"
Nin wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> I love it when veggies become meat eaters again ^_^ I wonder
> what
> it's like to have a bacon sandwich after so many years.
>
> Sausages are like a little bit of heaven.
Fri 05/01/07 at 21:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I used to eat meat every day just about but after me and Louise moved in together I couldn't be arsed cooking 2 meals every mealtime so started to eat a lot more vegetarian meals.

Even now if I eat meat it's because I'm just cooking for me or I add say a bit of chicken or beef to a meal after serving hers first.
Fri 05/01/07 at 21:39
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> Whatshername from 10 Things I Hate About You was a veggie then
> meat eater. Something about biting into a hamburger again was
> like having an orgasm. A When Harry Met Sally orgasm I hope. =D

You're a guy, you should never reference that scene. It undermined the confidence of a whole generation of adult men.
Fri 05/01/07 at 22:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
meat is overused here. it's an ingredient, not the centrepiece to every meal.
Fri 05/01/07 at 22:58
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I have to disagree there Cycloon. Have you ever been to a restaurant? You get piles and piles of vegetables (usually) neatly presented on a plate, which you then have to dig through to get at the tiddly bit of meat at the bottom.
Fri 05/01/07 at 22:59
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Ignore me
Fri 05/01/07 at 22:59
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
edit
Fri 05/01/07 at 23:02
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Pandemic wrote:
> amandag wrote:
> Twain wrote:
> Just out of interest, are you vegetarian?
>
> I was a vegetarian for 10 years. however, after a heavy night
> out had a big kebab. have carried on eating meat ever since -
> i
> don't eat 'proper' meat though (lamb, beef pork) but do enjoy
> sausages, bacon and burgers occasionally :)
>
> Am I the only one who finds fault with this?

The part about not eating proper meat? What came to mind when I read that was Bernard Matthews.
Sat 06/01/07 at 15:08
Regular
Welcome to the forums Amanda =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.