GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I now come bearded..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/11/09 at 08:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Probably one for the guys on the forum (unless you are a female so pumped with steroids and testosterone that you may be eligible to take part in the debate...)

I have decided to grow out my beard. I'm sure we all have done it at some stage and I was wondering how long it took you to shave it off again. Or did you decide to keep it? Any tips on getting pass that itchy stage?

I think the last shave I had was last Monday, so today marks the week point. And the record for myself.

And I'm sure facebook pics will follow before the enevitable beard shave commences...
Thu 03/12/09 at 16:26
Regular
"And in last place.."
Im quite lazy when it comes to shaving so I would probably have a beard if it wasnt for the little voice insisting "daddy you need a shave".

The comment in the opening post about females so pumped with steroids and testosterone reminds me of my holiday in Turkey many years ago. We are in a club and my mate says to me "is that a man or a woman?" and points to this character dancing topless on the bar. Lets just say there were 2 well defined, shapely characteristics on display to answer that stupid question and I was about to tell my mate to open his eyes when one of the lights passed over the face of this dancer and he/she was well on his/her way to a beard.
Thu 03/12/09 at 14:55
Regular
I only ever grow break-up beards when I get dumped or whatever. I look like a bit of a baby so it doesn't suit me.
Thu 03/12/09 at 13:44
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
It's going tonight...

May keep it on a rotating basis - but it's getting too itchy. Not bad though. I can get quite used to not shaving!
Mon 30/11/09 at 12:11
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've been told by my office that they like it. One girl said it makes me look more of a big muscle-y man rather than a boy...how a bit of facial hair does that I don't know. I think I look older and intelligent :)

It's beginning to itch like mad though!
Mon 30/11/09 at 11:24
Regular
"THFC"
Im 22 and cant grow a beard, its a sad story and should be a charity i feel lol.

For some reason my facial hair hardly grows, but i think id be too lazy to shave and resemble Ron Burgundy after getting fired if i could grow one!
Mon 30/11/09 at 11:02
"possibly impossible"
Have to shave every day , if I left it a week I'd have a beard easily.

I used to sport a goatee for a while but got rid of it after a couple of months and haven't gone back to beardsville since.
Mon 30/11/09 at 10:56
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Most I've ever gone without shaving is 2-3 weeks, as my beard grows fairly quickly it was rather long at this point. I wasn't intentionally trying to grow a beard, I had just become lazy.

By that stage it was incredibly itchy, which is what caused me to shave it off.

Normally I will shave two or three times a week considering my mood, this week for example I haven't shaved since Thursday so it's getting a bit long.

Hopefully jubba will pick up on this thread as he is the only bloke I know that regularly grew a full-on beard. He's the man to speak to on such matters!
Mon 30/11/09 at 08:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Probably one for the guys on the forum (unless you are a female so pumped with steroids and testosterone that you may be eligible to take part in the debate...)

I have decided to grow out my beard. I'm sure we all have done it at some stage and I was wondering how long it took you to shave it off again. Or did you decide to keep it? Any tips on getting pass that itchy stage?

I think the last shave I had was last Monday, so today marks the week point. And the record for myself.

And I'm sure facebook pics will follow before the enevitable beard shave commences...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.