GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SPOILERS IN THIS FORUM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/01 at 20:35
Regular
It is really starting to annoy me. I reckon everyone in this forum is British, so I reckon y'all dont get Raw untill friday. I don't understand why you a) spoil it for yourselves by looking at prewritten results and b) decide to spoil it for the rest of us by telling us.

I don't want to know of major plot twists before I see them! That takes the whole point of WWF away! I dont want people making topics saying 'DDP Is the Stalker!' before I actually know it myself.

So in future, could you put SPOILER then a load of spaces before spoiling something for me. Or, if you know a topic is gonna have spoilers in, tell us in the title.
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:01
Regular
"WWJD"
yeh bad for us sky viewers
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Back in black"
Well i dont have sky so i cant watch RAW. I put spoilers in the raw is war topic- so if u dnt want to find out, dont read it. I only ever once told ANT, and im sorry... so if u dont wanna now, dont go to the spoilers topic.
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Back in black"
khazar wrote:
> Jet wrote:
> Yeah but its for us people like me who dont have
> Sky Sports 1 who
> want to know what happened.

It doesn't
> mean ya hav to tell us!!we hav sky sports! we don't wanna no..

That what the spolier topic is for- dont go there if u dont wanna no!!
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:16
Regular
"WWJD"
yeh i know you do i just went along with them i know you dont mean to
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:20
Regular
"Back in black"
Andy- be an individual!!
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:21
Regular
"WWJD"
What?
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Back in black"
You said you went with what they said- well be an individual, be your own person, ull do better!
Wed 11/07/01 at 10:04
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> khazar wrote:
> Jet wrote:
> Yeah but its for us people like
> me who dont have
> Sky Sports 1 who
> want to know what
> happened.

It doesn't
> mean ya hav to tell us!!we hav sky
> sports! we don't wanna no..

That what the spolier topic is for-
> dont go there if u dont wanna no!!

Yeah but theres also massive topics saying raw's headlines which should be held back till sat mornin wen we have seen it!!
Wed 11/07/01 at 10:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well cant you just not go on the topic which says Raw Rwsults untill after friday?
Wed 11/07/01 at 11:47
Regular
"Back in black"
The big raw is war topic is for the spoilers. Why would you want to talk about Raw if you don't want to know what happens? I always put *spoilers* before i put the results- so if you dont want to read on, don't! don't complain to me, mouldy cheese.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.