GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SPOILERS IN THIS FORUM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/01 at 20:35
Regular
It is really starting to annoy me. I reckon everyone in this forum is British, so I reckon y'all dont get Raw untill friday. I don't understand why you a) spoil it for yourselves by looking at prewritten results and b) decide to spoil it for the rest of us by telling us.

I don't want to know of major plot twists before I see them! That takes the whole point of WWF away! I dont want people making topics saying 'DDP Is the Stalker!' before I actually know it myself.

So in future, could you put SPOILER then a load of spaces before spoiling something for me. Or, if you know a topic is gonna have spoilers in, tell us in the title.
Sat 21/07/01 at 15:08
Regular
"One More Chance"
Stop whining Longy and Bandy is my tag partner so i cant have a go at him.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:33
Regular
"WWJD"
oh but u told me off and allways bring it up well i have now but u know what i mean i don't hink that was fair
Wed 18/07/01 at 10:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
Thats nice.
Tue 17/07/01 at 22:06
I won't!
Tue 17/07/01 at 20:13
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ohh well just dont do it again.
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:00
I have not been in this topic before and so I realise I have made a mistake in posting a message on a Non-Spoilers topic!
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:54
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Pop.

Bandy has just posted a spoiler in a thread somewhere.
Sun 15/07/01 at 19:02
Regular
"One More Chance"
It would be in the Hardcore mode ive done it again with Tazz.
Sun 15/07/01 at 18:53
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
wel done jet. Go by a lottery ticket quick. B4 ur winning streak ends.
Sun 15/07/01 at 18:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
that wouldn't be in the Hardcore Championship run would it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.