GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"chatty people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/01/07 at 17:30
Regular
"mrturd"
come and chat do whatever you want talk about anything come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 04/01/07 at 20:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, I've been using these forums long enough, and I'm incredibly objectional, so why not me if Laura doesn't want to be a moderator? :D
Thu 04/01/07 at 20:07
Regular
"I may return"
Borat wrote:
> That idea scares me somehow ...

*Evil laugh*

I don't actually want to be a mod...
Thu 04/01/07 at 20:06
Regular
Sunflower wrote:
> Borat wrote:
> I think you guys need to appoint a fourth moderator for Gen
> Chat
>
> *Cough*

That idea scares me somehow ...
Thu 04/01/07 at 20:04
Regular
I just got back from Christmas vacation! A well earned break from a full time job, somehow monitoring this place wasn't top of the agenda.

If there's a topic or post you're unhappy with, bring them to attention, or email the staff if you don't seem to get a reaction for a while.
Thu 04/01/07 at 20:02
Regular
"I may return"
Borat wrote:
> I think you guys need to appoint a fourth moderator for Gen Chat

*Cough*
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:57
Regular
I think you guys need to appoint a fourth moderator for Gen Chat, as you're rarely around, hippy is only around every few days if that, and I can't remember the last time I saw a post from plasmahead (who?) ...

And no I don't want the job, I've got my own patch ... :)
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:53
Regular
In the other forums, I would agree. This is Gen Chat, where occasional aimless ramblings can take place.
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:52
Regular
It qualifies as spam to me ...
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:51
Regular
No swearing, excessive spam, trolling. Not much reason to.
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:50
Regular
biglime ... after the hoo-har about Ladybirds posts not so long ago, why has this nonsense not been deleted?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.