GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runescape"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'RuneScape'.
Thu 03/06/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Legendary Red Dwarf"
Go to www.runscape.com to play a free online game with great graphics

thanks
Draken R dwarf
Sun 06/06/04 at 12:44
Regular
"\\"
You didn't like it because it looked too babyish? Jees. Want to make any other retarded comments?
Sun 06/06/04 at 10:46
"Genius!"
Tried it about a week ago, thought it was total ****, too babyish looking. If you want to find a good game like that try www.astonia.com. I tried the trial but it costs about £5 a month so i didn't carry on with it.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:51
Regular
Oh right, thanks for that info Aoe. I tried it in 2D before and it was utter crap but now that there's a 3D version...might be worth a look.
Thu 03/06/04 at 19:03
Regular
"\\"
I was going to start a topic about this game, only, i wouldn't be a complete spaz and say "it's gweat" as an argument, because i'm guessing one or two of you might have tried it before, and said it was pants.

It was.

It recently went all 3D and all the graphics were muchly improved. Muchly. The worlds bigger aswell, because they added a run feature (shocker). It also has a better code so it can be upgraded in btter ways, like the soon to be added player owned houses.

As for the people who havn't tried it.

It's a free MMORPG which you can do about 20 skills including mining, smithing, crafting, magic aswell as attacking and other such things. Start with a sword and not much else you make money, do quests get better at skills. About 50 odd quests to do with rewards such as items and skill experience. Hundreds of monsters to fight, aswell as an area to kill other people (it'd be a bit unfair letting anyone kill anyone anywhere). Tis rather fun. But rather repetitive. You don't always get into it, but when you do, you find yourself addicted. Like me. Argh. I know i shouldn't, but it's damn fun, and passes time by nicely.

So if you havn't tried it in the past three months, you can't say it's completely pants.

[URL]http://www.runescape.com[/URL] if you want the real URL by the way.
Thu 03/06/04 at 17:25
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
i tried that game once it was complete pants
Thu 03/06/04 at 17:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And confine myself to the label of a freak? I think not.

Why should I, anyway? Nothing special about it from what I've heard.
Thu 03/06/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Legendary Red Dwarf"
Go to www.runscape.com to play a free online game with great graphics

thanks
Draken R dwarf

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.