GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite band."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/07/01 at 19:22
Regular
What is your favourite band or artist? What do you like that you believe should be on the radio more often?
What is your favourite album and song by that favourite band?
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:22
"I love yo... lamp."
What is your favourite band or artist? What do you like that you believe should be on the radio more often?
What is your favourite album and song by that favourite band?
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:29
All Saints :) even though they've split now. Not too bothered how much they are on the radio but my fave songs are "If you want to party" "under the bridge" and "whoopin over you". Fave album is their first self titled one but Saints and Sinners was excellent too !
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Marylin Manson!!
Dont listen to the radio so dont care much for it!!
Favourite album - Antichrist Svperstar - Marilyn Manson - Best song - The Beautiful People!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Jeff Buckley's Grace should be played more on radio.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Turin Brakes rule at the moment
Mon 09/07/01 at 23:39
Ummm fave band at the moment has to be the Longpigs.

Or Super Furry Animals.

But I feel Radiohead will always remain in my heart.
Tue 10/07/01 at 01:25
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Favourite band - sorry to be boring but it has to be The Beatles without hesitation. Who else has be so consistently brilliant while constantly reinventing themselves and keeping fresh?

Currently I'm listening to Mull Historical Society, The Strokes, MOP, Missy Elliot, Deltron 3030... lots of things :) Oh, and I cracked out some Beasties last night for a bit of classic Hip Hop bliss - bit of Jurassic 5 to complement it perfectly.

Radio playlists - as I get to be a bit more proactive in deciding them than most (but not quite as much as I'd like) I can't really complain.
Tue 10/07/01 at 01:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
asrogktjusaetg wrote:

Radio playlists - as I get
> to be a bit more proactive in deciding them than most (but not quite
> as much as I'd like) I can't really complain.

Ooooo, can I be your friend? I do Hospital Radio too!
Tue 10/07/01 at 01:29
Regular
The prodigy is my fave band and i love all three of their albums equally. My fave tracks are outer space,firestarter,breathe,smack my b!itch up and no good start the dance. Even though they aint released a track for a good few years, they still remain my favs.
Tue 10/07/01 at 01:37
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Goatboy wrote:
>> asrogktjusaetg wrote:

>Ooooo, can I be
> your friend? I do Hospital Radio too!

Following me around with the insults. Petty, petty, petty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.