GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just ordered..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Full Spectrum Warrior'.
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:10
Regular
Full Spectrum Warrior (US Version), Sopranos season 1 DVD boxset, Las**t of the Mohicans and Conair on DVD. Jus**t signed up for IGN Insider as well and for Matt, I have downloaded the Paris update. Was going to get Riddick as well but have way too many games at the moment, will leave it for a few weeks as Raven Shield on the PC is taking up a sh*t load of time.

On a side note, on PGR2 I was expecting all those who ranted about the game to have a fair few of the rankings snapped up however it seems Spikecas**t and sometimes Monkey who have actually bothered doing any of the Arcade challenges. Of course I only have around 4-5 of you on my lis**t but they were the main ones saying how sweet it was. Did you all do it on Novice or something?
Sat 05/06/04 at 09:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
POnts Deux is amazing!
Sat 05/06/04 at 02:24
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> He's got his US XBOX, but at least I've got all those victories over
> him on PGR2.

Now now darling, we all know I seriously made you look like a bum comb on my first attempt and many following ;)

Got Paris earlier, like the cars but the maps are crap.
Sat 05/06/04 at 02:22
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Hey Ali, can you recommend a 5.1 or above sound system for £250
> or less that is decent and has an optical connection? I've seen a THX
> Logitech 7.1 system for £250 just dunno what's any good and I
> know your into these type of things, cheers!

As a starter system the Yamaha TSS range are decent enough, that is if you want reasonable quality without the expense. Paid about £320 for my first Surround Sound system and it was good for my room and everything, couldn't hve really wanted more at the time. Don't go for any designed specifically for games or ones packaged with DVD players as they are cheap for a reason.

I have had my eye on a Bose one for a while now, probably the best audio company out there next to Bang and Olufsen but they are extremely heavily priced.

For around £250 just grab a standalone system that requires little to no massive setup, that is all I did first time a round and I was muchly happy with it.
Sat 05/06/04 at 00:21
"I love yo... lamp."
ĀLĀŠ†ĀĪR wrote:

> On a side note, on PGR2 I was expecting all those who ranted about
> the game to have a fair few of the rankings snapped up however it
> seems Spikecast and sometimes Monkey who have actually bothered doing
> any of the Arcade challenges. Of course I only have around 4-5 of you
> on my list but they were the main ones saying how sweet it was. Did
> you all do it on Novice or something?

First time yes, but that's because I wanted to get to the XJ220, Koeniggsegg and Enzo as fast as possible. On a hard setting I might not have managed it all first go.

Gone back and done it on mostly golds and a few platinums now though.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Touched!"
Hey Ali, can you recommend a 5.1 or above sound system for £250 or less that is decent and has an optical connection? I've seen a THX Logitech 7.1 system for £250 just dunno what's any good and I know your into these type of things, cheers!
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Stridman wrote:
> (I changed my name back by the way)

Medal?
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:03
Regular
": ("
(I changed my name back by the way)

He really lucky to have two Xboxes, greedy bitc...
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He's got his US XBOX, but at least I've got all those victories over him on PGR2.
Fri 04/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
": ("
ALASTIAR, you really like to tease us with your US Xbox dont you.

I envy you...
Fri 04/06/04 at 21:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I could only be bothered doing it all on Medium difficulty - as great as I am at the game, i couldn't be bothered to go through it all again on the higher difficulty levels.

And Paris! C'est super!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.