GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just ordered..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Full Spectrum Warrior'.
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:10
Regular
Full Spectrum Warrior (US Version), Sopranos season 1 DVD boxset, Las**t of the Mohicans and Conair on DVD. Jus**t signed up for IGN Insider as well and for Matt, I have downloaded the Paris update. Was going to get Riddick as well but have way too many games at the moment, will leave it for a few weeks as Raven Shield on the PC is taking up a sh*t load of time.

On a side note, on PGR2 I was expecting all those who ranted about the game to have a fair few of the rankings snapped up however it seems Spikecas**t and sometimes Monkey who have actually bothered doing any of the Arcade challenges. Of course I only have around 4-5 of you on my lis**t but they were the main ones saying how sweet it was. Did you all do it on Novice or something?
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:10
Regular
Full Spectrum Warrior (US Version), Sopranos season 1 DVD boxset, Las**t of the Mohicans and Conair on DVD. Jus**t signed up for IGN Insider as well and for Matt, I have downloaded the Paris update. Was going to get Riddick as well but have way too many games at the moment, will leave it for a few weeks as Raven Shield on the PC is taking up a sh*t load of time.

On a side note, on PGR2 I was expecting all those who ranted about the game to have a fair few of the rankings snapped up however it seems Spikecas**t and sometimes Monkey who have actually bothered doing any of the Arcade challenges. Of course I only have around 4-5 of you on my lis**t but they were the main ones saying how sweet it was. Did you all do it on Novice or something?
Fri 04/06/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Touched!"
I've still got five races to do before I've finished the game on gold, they are driving me mad! Full Spectrum Warrior looks excellent and I will definately be picking this up on launch day, I can also hope Driver 3 will be half decent!
Fri 04/06/04 at 20:27
Regular
Yeah, got all platinum medals so far, 35 of them so far, will only play until I grab all of them.
Fri 04/06/04 at 20:57
"Majestic"
hey hey! Soprano’s box set.
I think there’s going to be a new series of that
on Sky soon. I am looking forward to that :)
Gee!
Fri 04/06/04 at 21:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I could only be bothered doing it all on Medium difficulty - as great as I am at the game, i couldn't be bothered to go through it all again on the higher difficulty levels.

And Paris! C'est super!
Fri 04/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
": ("
ALASTIAR, you really like to tease us with your US Xbox dont you.

I envy you...
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
He's got his US XBOX, but at least I've got all those victories over him on PGR2.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:03
Regular
": ("
(I changed my name back by the way)

He really lucky to have two Xboxes, greedy bitc...
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Stridman wrote:
> (I changed my name back by the way)

Medal?
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Touched!"
Hey Ali, can you recommend a 5.1 or above sound system for £250 or less that is decent and has an optical connection? I've seen a THX Logitech 7.1 system for £250 just dunno what's any good and I know your into these type of things, cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.