GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"your most favourite games and why"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 13:26
"cheats help"
my favourite games are prince of persia the sands of time because of the puzzles and wicked fighting moves.

smackdown here comes the pain cause wrestlin is great

and the gta titles because theyre just brill
Sun 09/01/05 at 00:10
Regular
"Catch it!"
I know Paper Mario is wicked I love it so much!
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:55
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
paper mario cos it brings a whole new meaning rpg
Sat 25/12/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time is the best game ever for the N64 as I spent loads of time playing that game and even when i got frustrated and I may have wanted to chuck the controller over the other side of the room when i copuldn't find one missing key, i still always went back for more and enjoyed it all, every second off playing on it and thats why its my favourite game ever.

Same as I said in another conversation if you never read that.
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
don't you mean weapons
Sun 19/12/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
What are weponds????
Sun 12/12/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Pwned"
crossbob wrote:
> Grand theft because its great and the cars are excellent

No crossbob, the cars are not exellent. The feel and control of the driving in the games is pretty disapointing. Never mind though, the games arn't just about driving. They're also about vilonce, weponds etc and those features are fantasic.
Sat 11/12/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Catch it!"
Grand theft auto because its great and the cars are excellent,Max Payne because the guns and bullet time are great and Tony Hawks because skating is wicked!!
Sat 11/12/04 at 20:56
Regular
"The definitive tag"
007 Goldeneye for the N64 because of the superb level design and the multiplayer was the best ever.
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:24
"Hi"
Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the best game ever!
Wed 10/11/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
My faviorte game is gta san andreas, probaly the best action game there is!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.