GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 14:57
Regular
i had a ps2 and it sucks it broke so many times and one of the crappest things about it is that that games every one says xbox has less games from a ps2 and its true but the games on ps2 are made for littel childern and the graphics are soooo bad i see betta on a game cube almose every ps2 game is full of squares and say if your playing a aventure game your arm go throw the wall and so dose your feet unlike xbox Ps2 Sucks!!!!! Buy an XBOX
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:34
Regular
you all like little girls Bitc*ing sayin
>Twitch said:

Your all Loners whats when this will come up
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:57
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Twitch wrote:
> (if you write back lalakersrule that mean you admit from what i just
> said)

How very childish. :(
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Mav wrote:
> Not if you play it, or get into it.

Maybe, Cricket isn't popular at all around my area, we didn't even play it at school.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Twitch wrote:
> i bet ur still single and the last data you have is about a year ago.

When did you go on your last data?
Wed 09/06/04 at 18:35
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> Sorry, but Cricket is one of the most boring things ever.

Not if you play it, or get into it.
Wed 09/06/04 at 17:59
Regular
what kinda of man are you roudin of people i bet you are a FAT PU**Y sittin at home with nothin betta to do. At least i have FRIENDS and i bet that something you dont have from what ur sayin about people. i bet ur still single and the last data you have is about a year ago. (if you write back lalakersrule that mean you admit from what i just said)
Wed 09/06/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Twitch wrote:
> lalakersrule i am 15 you stuped f**k and me on this website i dont
> come on this to cuss up people i only joined yesterday.

Noticed you didn't deny my spotty, pathetic, obese, living with parents nerd allegation i made. Ah well you're probably still trying to look up those words in the dictionary at the moment to see what they all mean so i'll give you a few days while you get someone to look them up for you because after your shambolic attempt at writing i doubt you can barely read.
Tue 08/06/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ßulle†† wrote:
> The irony...

Well, that saves me from having to point it out.

:)
Tue 08/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Mav wrote:
> My respect for you has just taken a serious knock!

Sorry, but Cricket is one of the most boring things ever. I prefer sports that are a little more fast paced, even Baseball is more interesting than Cricket.
Tue 08/06/04 at 17:46
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.