GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 14:57
Regular
i had a ps2 and it sucks it broke so many times and one of the crappest things about it is that that games every one says xbox has less games from a ps2 and its true but the games on ps2 are made for littel childern and the graphics are soooo bad i see betta on a game cube almose every ps2 game is full of squares and say if your playing a aventure game your arm go throw the wall and so dose your feet unlike xbox Ps2 Sucks!!!!! Buy an XBOX
Mon 07/06/04 at 14:57
Regular
i had a ps2 and it sucks it broke so many times and one of the crappest things about it is that that games every one says xbox has less games from a ps2 and its true but the games on ps2 are made for littel childern and the graphics are soooo bad i see betta on a game cube almose every ps2 game is full of squares and say if your playing a aventure game your arm go throw the wall and so dose your feet unlike xbox Ps2 Sucks!!!!! Buy an XBOX
Mon 07/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Buy yourself an english training course and some common sense then come back .......... actually scrap that last part.

I've told them down at the retarded muppets institute to stop leaving the gate open, means stuff like this happens.
Mon 07/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
Just trying to decipher your post induces powerul urges to slice my own wrists.
Mon 07/06/04 at 15:17
Regular
ha ha ha look at you all trying to cuss me your just up set that i said the truth about the gamecube..sorry PShi**y2
Mon 07/06/04 at 15:20
Regular
I'm not trying to cuss, I'm merely pointing out that reading your posts is a fun as reading the doctors note that diagnoses you with AIDS.
Mon 07/06/04 at 16:14
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I agree, GameCube is better than the PS2. But if you want to state this then you have to back up your opinion with some facts e.g. Gamecube has more exclusive games. Not 'PSToo sukz lol lol omg!1!!'
Mon 07/06/04 at 17:08
Regular
": ("
Twitch wrote:
> ha ha ha look at you all trying to cuss me your just up set that i
> said the truth about the gamecube..sorry PShi**y2

Get.A.Girl.
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Bacon flavoured Pot Noodles beat everything.
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:04
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lou Role wrote:
> Bacon flavoured Pot Noodles beat everything.

even cricket.

eh, got you there.
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yes, even cricket, it's the most boring sport alongside Horse Racing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.