GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 14:57
Regular
i had a ps2 and it sucks it broke so many times and one of the crappest things about it is that that games every one says xbox has less games from a ps2 and its true but the games on ps2 are made for littel childern and the graphics are soooo bad i see betta on a game cube almose every ps2 game is full of squares and say if your playing a aventure game your arm go throw the wall and so dose your feet unlike xbox Ps2 Sucks!!!!! Buy an XBOX
Sun 13/06/04 at 01:49
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
i had a ps2 and it sucks it.
You don't know nothing about gaming if you think ps2 sucks
Sat 12/06/04 at 13:59
"period drama"
Way to raise the tone.
Sat 12/06/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
The PS2 does not suck!!!!I love my PS2!!It's 1,000,000 times better than an Xbox!!!I believe you got it the other way round, Xbox is crap!!!Not PS2!!!
Fri 11/06/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Twitch wrote:
> what kinda of man are you roudin of people

Can anyone translate that? Sorry but i don't speak moron so i can't quite get what he's trying to say

> i bet you are a FAT PU**Y
> sittin at home with nothin betta to do.

Strange according to the latest medical charts i'm actually verging on being underweight, now, whether to listen to educated scientists and actually just look at myself in the mirror to see i'm actually thin or to listen to some dimwit who would have probably failed to graduate kindergarten if he went to an american school, very tough choice that, hmmmmmm :-D

> At least i have FRIENDS

How about going off to annoy them with your idiotic ramblings then.

> i
> bet ur still single and the last data you have is about a year ago.

I think my girlfriend would dispute that. Also try doublechecking what you type during your foaming at the mouth sessions now that someone has bothered to reply to you and knows words that are bigger than 4 letters.

> (if you write back lalakersrule that mean you admit from what i just
> said)

I couldn't have come up with a better example myself of how stupid and immature you are, thanks for saving me the time and effort, much appreciated :-D
Fri 11/06/04 at 17:40
Regular
"MSR Rules"
Twitch:

Thanks ever so much for this entertaining thread.
I have never laughed so much whilst reading posts onthese forums.

Keep up the good work.
Thu 10/06/04 at 18:23
"period drama"
This goes for concrete proof that even if someone's speaking the truth, they can still the most retarded cockwasher ever to live.
Thu 10/06/04 at 17:33
Regular
Twitch wrote:
> Lou Role your G*Y

So he's a GY without a GF?
Thu 10/06/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Good to see that the standards of the newbies on here are as high as ever...
Thu 10/06/04 at 08:49
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Twitch, learn to speak and write proper English or die. It's the only
> choices you have on these forums.
>
> Personally I think you should die.
>
> Or you could just find another forum, one with more people like you
> populating it...
>
> *shudders*

Nuff said!
Wed 09/06/04 at 22:23
Regular
Twitch, learn to speak and write proper English or die. It's the only choices you have on these forums.

Personally I think you should die.

Or you could just find another forum, one with more people like you populating it...

*shudders*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.