GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Embarrassed Much?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/11/09 at 08:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hi guys (and girls...)

Trying to kick start some posting this early Tuesday morning. We're a close community, know all sorts of things about one another, but what is probably the most embarrassing thing you've ever done...

I'd like to get started, but I want to see who's brave enough to go first. I have a few to choose from, so bare with me ;)

I think mine may trump all of yours...
Tue 24/11/09 at 14:39
Regular
I don't think hippyman can top yours Warhunt :) but I'm looking forward to his stories.

As for me, I don't think I have any good stories. You'll notice most these stories involve alcohol, but I don't drink. So I'll go with calling a teacher 'Mum', but that was in primary school. No wait, calling a girlfriend by another name. That usually turns me bright red... and black and blue.
Tue 24/11/09 at 13:57
Regular
"I like turtles"
As there seems to be a making an idiot of yourself on holiday theme may as well continue it.This year went on holiday with my family and my mates family to Greece.One night a week at the hotel (which was mainly inhabited by very serious German guests) they had a Karaoke night.After a few too many my mate convinced me to get up there with him to be his 'wingman',said he would do all the main singing all I had to do was just join in here and there.Stupidly I agreed and one by one the singers went up and they were all really good and clearly deadly serious about it.It came to our turn and we walked up to the stage,once there the compere shoved this microphone in my hand,I turned and my mate was nowhere to be seen.The song began and I went on to make an absolute tool of myself in front of a clearly unimpressed audience.When the song finally ended which seemed like an eternity I heard 'encore !' from the corner of the bar where my mate was wetting his pants laughing.
Tue 24/11/09 at 13:43
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> Getting drunk and proposing to my gf on Xmas. In front of my
> family. Not remembering anything, and having to take it all back
> in front of her family the next day.

Seriously the funniest thing I have read for a while!
Tue 24/11/09 at 13:38
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Errr.......... falling asleep on a table top in Portugal during the Euro, during the midst of an England mob drink up. 200 England fans chanting and singing at me as I woke up and ran to the toilet........ It had been a heavy day and night after all :(

On the same night proceeding to walk over to a group of policemen (not on purpose, we had to walk past them because they had surrounded the pub we had taken over) with a massive attack dog, and a gun bear in mind, and throwing up on his shoe........

Getting drunk and proposing to my gf on Xmas. In front of my family. Not remembering anything, and having to take it all back in front of her family the next day.

But the cream of the crop.....

One strange weekend, with mates and that, I can't really remember where (no where special, vaguely recall Ardley?), I slipped off the top of this cliffside/hill type thing. I proper panicked (I was slightly "not myself" let's say) and completely freaked out. Screaming as I thoroughly believe I was falling to my demise. I fell about a metre, but didn't realise I was that scared. I continued to scream until my mate grabbed my arm, and shook me out of it :S

Pulled me back up a foot or two to the top, to be clapped by everyone around, but 30-40 :(

What a state. (Although have heard similar things happening to everyone so not all that uncommon...maybe)
Tue 24/11/09 at 13:05
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> Probably getting dressed up in a grass skirt and dancing the
> timewarp in front of a load of bemused Germans in Minorca.

Almost as bad as me - getting drunk in Ibiza, doing the Cha Cha Slide alone in front of 200+ holidaymakers...not my proudest moment

(actually, so bad that I woke up think I had died - turned out I had fallen asleep in the shower...)
Tue 24/11/09 at 12:40
"possibly impossible"
Probably getting dressed up in a grass skirt and dancing the timewarp in front of a load of bemused Germans in Minorca.

Well, it had to be done!
Tue 24/11/09 at 09:15
Regular
"THFC"
Something that was highly amusing / slightly embarassing i did a week or two ago;

Girlfriend drops me off at cash point and parks up, i go get cash out, walk over to the car and open the door........ opps - thats not my gf or her car lol. Some random woman was just staring at me in disbelief as i closed the door and walked off.
Tue 24/11/09 at 08:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hi guys (and girls...)

Trying to kick start some posting this early Tuesday morning. We're a close community, know all sorts of things about one another, but what is probably the most embarrassing thing you've ever done...

I'd like to get started, but I want to see who's brave enough to go first. I have a few to choose from, so bare with me ;)

I think mine may trump all of yours...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.