GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Embarrassed Much?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/11/09 at 08:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hi guys (and girls...)

Trying to kick start some posting this early Tuesday morning. We're a close community, know all sorts of things about one another, but what is probably the most embarrassing thing you've ever done...

I'd like to get started, but I want to see who's brave enough to go first. I have a few to choose from, so bare with me ;)

I think mine may trump all of yours...
Thu 26/11/09 at 12:51
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Haha, all legendary stuff.

Feel free to travel up Essex way if you want Hippy, sure me and Butch (what a lovely idea for a BBC show title 0_o) would be able to show you.... you know what I'm going to stop that sentence there I thinks!

Yeah. But the offer stands. :D

I used to be pretty wild and getting up to embarrassing stuff. These days I'm a little more safe.

Although proposing to my woman was only last year. :S
Wed 25/11/09 at 12:34
Staff
"After all this time"
hippyman wrote:
> I think we should hold a vote on Jubba's list...all seem pretty
> embarrassing! As for Miss Leading's...did you actually do it
> whilst sleep walking, or did you make that up to save
> embarrassment from said landlord and insurance company?
>

I did actually sleep walk, it was embarrassing explaining what I had done, and the insurance did pay out on the claim. I had just finished decorating the house as well.
Wed 25/11/09 at 12:01
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think we should hold a vote on Jubba's list...all seem pretty embarrassing! As for Miss Leading's...did you actually do it whilst sleep walking, or did you make that up to save embarrassment from said landlord and insurance company?

I suffer from embarrassment every day - calling out foreign names (wrongly) in front of 50+ people causes me a few issues. Especially when it is pronounced as though I am swearing...eek
Wed 25/11/09 at 10:50
Staff
"After all this time"
Waking up one morning to find my bedroom floor covered in water, the bathroom flooded with water running down the stairs and also leaking out of the downstairs living room ceiling lights, then explaining to my landlord and home insurance company that I had got up in the night and put the plug in the bath and turned on the taps and returned to bed while I was sleep walking.
Wed 25/11/09 at 10:31
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
In no particular order of embarrassment, even though I guess the order would be 2, 1, 4, 3 if I had to.

1. Getting a little too 'drunk' at Reading Festival in 2005, waking up missing shoes and items of clothing then being laughed at by everyone as they found me a few hours earlier in someones tent 1 mile from my tent jibbing out as I had no idea where I was.

2. Being extremely ill 6 Christmas' ago, just had a lumber puncture which leaked so had extremely bad headaches that I couldnt lift my head off the pillow and getting Gastroenteritis at the same time. Which resulted in my excreting myself infront of all my family.

3. Standing there in the kitchen getting angry that the dinner isnt cooking to find out that even though I had turned the knob to turn set the oven I had forget to turn it on at the wall. I do this one alot.

4. One wet and muddy Sunday morning when my brother was playing football in the cup, the ball came to me off the pitch. I went to kick it back on and I fell flat on my a**e. I was caked in mud from head to toe in front over about 100 people
Wed 25/11/09 at 08:39
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> I don't think hippyman can top yours Warhunt :) but I'm looking
> forward to his stories.

No...I don't think I can. Warhunt has enough for his own comedy show! You sound a great laugh Warhunt, would love to go out drinking with you sometime - I may end up having an experience then that could top yours!

still smirking at joke made by Timmargh
Wed 25/11/09 at 00:12
Regular
LOL, good one! :|
Tue 24/11/09 at 23:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
He lied about his age?

Unlucky.
Tue 24/11/09 at 16:07
Regular
Unknowingly going out with a fifteen year old whilst eighteen. Whoops! :(
Tue 24/11/09 at 14:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
You have nothing more embarrasing than that? :(

I can think of like 20 other things probably. Like my hedge diving days (Ah god bless Jackass)

In Staines, went to a multistory carpark, found a nice bush under a first floor dropoff bit. And jumped.......it had been raining the night before. And the bush had held all the water. Cue my mate getting annoyed and leaving me stranded haha.

Also another situation, where I was winding my mate up because he had been sucking up to his mum. It got to a point where I was actually dancing round him singing (a less rude version obviously) "Blah blah round your nose, tra-la-la-la-la" over and over.

He stopped laughing and went quiet and bright red, at which point, in true cartoon fashion, I slowly turned round to see his mum staring straight at me.............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.