GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snakes on a Train"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/01/07 at 20:43
Regular
"lets go back"
That is not a spelling mistake. The film was made around the time of Snakes on a Plane, obviously as a cheap rip off. It may actually be watchable seen as Plane wasnt that good anyway.

I'll give you my opinion in 90 minutes.
Wed 04/04/07 at 17:59
Regular
"Cool!"
I'm gonna watch this today, as I've found it!
Sun 11/02/07 at 13:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hedfix wrote:
> Blood, wings... *Insert tampon joke here*

"Bloodied angels fast descending, moving on a neverbending light, phantom figures sweep forever, on shadows shining ever bright..."

Who needs Tampons when you can have Black Sabbath lyrics with blood and winged things? :)
Sun 11/02/07 at 11:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
*inserts a tampon in hedfix*

joke.

big snake starts eating the train and then the wizard magics it away? well thank you for being a spoiler geff, i was really looking forward to watching that... :')
Thu 08/02/07 at 21:54
Regular
"8==="
Blood, wings... *Insert tampon joke here*
Thu 08/02/07 at 21:51
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> Piranhas on an
> Escalator?!!?!?!
>
> Thats silly. Pirhanas would die on an escalator.

Piranhas with wings wouldn't.
Thu 08/02/07 at 20:31
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Piranhas on an
> Escalator?!!?!?!

Thats silly. Pirhanas would die on an escalator.
Sun 28/01/07 at 12:30
Regular
"Cool!"
Sounds good!
Fri 05/01/07 at 15:15
Regular
"8==="
I've one-upped you Geffdof, got the Phantasm special edition collection for 12 quid and I have no idea what they're about aside from some horror program liked them and it has flyingt spheres that go through people's heads or something. :D
Thu 04/01/07 at 17:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It should, along with Bill Oddie, Marlon Brando, Samuel L. Jackson, Mr. Bean and Will Smith. I'll admit to stealing the whole idea from this Uncyclopedia article!
Thu 04/01/07 at 16:36
Regular
"lets go back"
Badgers on a tram would have to star Bill Bailey or im not watching.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.