GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear Mr.Hacker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/06/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Dear Mr.Hacker,

PLease could you hack wldnas, and in doing so, prevent him from being able to post here. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Chipseh.

Ps. Saw this and thought of you: [URL]http://alldunn.com/robin/images/hacker.gif[/URL]
Wed 16/06/04 at 16:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Solskjær wrote:
> It's like dealing with a 'Bully', or even a Townie... The more you
> fight or argue-back; the more of a "response" to their
> movement you make, the more fuel you'll be feeding them to keep on
> replying.

Haha, you don't even need to do anything to make a townie start on you. As revealed by the fun incident last summer where I got my nose broken for walking down a street in broad daylight.
Wed 16/06/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, like Dringo said - just ignore them and they'll go away.

It's like dealing with a 'Bully', or even a Townie... The more you fight or argue-back; the more of a "response" to their movement you make, the more fuel you'll be feeding them to keep on replying.

It's all done for attention, you see.
Tue 15/06/04 at 00:05
Regular
Just ignore the JAT's and they'll either go away or continue wasting their precious little lives.
Mon 14/06/04 at 23:25
Regular
"no-one is safe"
why so abusive Jason?
Mon 14/06/04 at 23:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
So many posts to report, so little time.
Mon 14/06/04 at 22:51
Regular
"no-one is safe"
Sorry, even pure evil characters (LORL, as Nathan might say) like me go make tea.

Good luck contacting Vince...
Sara is well aware of the situation however, so aware infact to be already involved. And as for Frank, well it goes without saying. He has a certain soft spot for you, always has.
Mon 14/06/04 at 22:16
Regular
"no-one is safe"
Seemed a little pointed to be merely "telling me otherwise", but I will let it drop, Microchips. It was a joke, but a dangerous one if you consider the repercussions it may have.

Wldnas you have never been, and never will be, anything like me.
Mon 14/06/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm not defending any argument, you wrongly accused the fact that you had struck a nerve, and I was telling you otherwise... and besides, if you read what I said in reply to your first post, this is a cheesy joke in anycase.
Mon 14/06/04 at 22:05
Regular
"no-one is safe"
Microchips wrote:
> Haha, hardly... it was such a poorly organised 'argument' that I had
> to re-read your poor grammar to get the jist of what you were
> saying...

So... why keep defending your arguement. I was merely passing comment, try not to be so hasty. You might offend someone.

Oh and "Banger King Wldnas", (indeed how clever), I'd hardly call it Dirty .
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Haha, hardly... it was such a poorly organised 'argument' that I had to re-read your poor grammar to get the jist of what you were saying...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.