GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games slipping.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/06/04 at 23:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
On this spammed up forum I don't know where else to write this bit of bad news, but it seems these are the revised dates for some top games:

Resi 4 - 1st February 2005
Killer 7 - 28th February 2005
GEIST - 1st March 2005

Wario Ware, Zelda 4 Swords, Paper Mario, Pikmin 2, Donkey Konga.. some cracking titles, and none of them childish, but none designed with the really adult audience in mind. Those titles would have complimented the others perfectly. Thank goodness for Prime 2.
Tue 22/06/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Are resi evil 4, killer 7 and giest going multi format? I hope they dont.

The tie in game for the up and coming movie 'the chronicles of riddick(pitch black two)' looks abosuletly amazing from the footage that I recently saw on xbox. I wonder if that will eventually get ported to the cube...
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:57
"The Will of D."
tphi wrote:
> Oh and Dringo, Tales of Symphonia is out in 2005 too.

No worries for me though, I'm getting it this July from an America/Canadian import company online, importmaddness.com. Pretty good price, plus a free memory card too with the preorder.
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
And now StarCraft is delayed too. Yay.
Thu 17/06/04 at 23:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Killer 7 interested me, until i found out itr was on rails.

If it was just a normal FPS, then it could've been so much.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
>Killer 7

Really looking forward to this game. Practically know every characters naem and attributes and who they get on with. eg. they hate each other's personalities, looking good from a graphics point of view.
Thu 17/06/04 at 20:26
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The "Skit" idea, where you can view little sequences and interactions between your party members and NPCs.. sounds like Symphonia will be a cracking little title with great characterisation and plot.

Hoo-hah. tphi's spidey sense tingles at this game.
Thu 17/06/04 at 11:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Okay, good.

Baten Kaitos looks mint - A full on FMV heavy, gorgeous epic RPG.

Tales of Symphonia, of course, also looks mint.
Wed 16/06/04 at 16:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cyclone wrote:
> tphi wrote:
> >
> Oh and Dringo, Tales of Symphonia is out in 2005 too.
>
>
> What.
>
> ?????

Just checked, my mistake. I was thinking of that other Japanese RPG.. um.. Baten Kaitos would be the one. Nintendo Europe says Q4 2004 for Tales, should be great. The cube needs another Skies-sized epic RPG.
Wed 16/06/04 at 16:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
chatterbox wrote:
> i cant become a regular, ive been stuck on newbie for 2 years now, i
> cant post 10, 000 words ive only posted 5,00 and 115 posts

You think you *deserve* regular? Try writing some decent posts which actually have points to them and more than a line and a half of mindless drivel.
Wed 16/06/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I certainly hope they can come up with some more original titles for certain games, instead of just sticking a `2´ on the end of the last one. :P

At least, we now know it's GoldenEye: Rogue Agent however rather than a kind of re-make/sequel.

But, where's StarFox 2 on that list?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.