GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am i the only one who thinks Limp Bizkit are boring now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/01 at 10:45
Regular
I used to have a website on Limp Bizkit because i thought there music was raw and boppy, if you know what i meen. But with them cancelling there last 5 tour dates with a 'back problem' and them releasing yet another single from there latest album, chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavoured water. I also watched a staind video which was 'featuring fred durst' and it was the main bloke out of staind with a guitar singing and durst sitting behind him speaking the words and you can't even hear him! Now he can get in a video for doing nothing because he's his mate! I now leave this message hating fred durst even more than I did when i got here. Thankyou
Sun 29/07/01 at 13:30
Big_Bally wrote:
I also watched a staind
> video which was 'featuring fred durst' and it was the main bloke out
> of staind with a guitar singing and durst sitting behind him
> speaking the words and you can't even hear him! Now he can get in a
> video for doing nothing because he's his mate! I now leave this
> message hating fred durst even more than I did when i got here.
> Thankyou

Yes Limp are old hat, yada yada yada, we all know this.

But how can you not like that song. Its Called Stain'D - Outside. The reason you can't hear Fred Durst very well is because its a live video recoreded from the Family Values Tour. This song not only sounds really nice, but also has quality lyrics. Agreed though Durst doesnt need to be there. I prefer the studio version off of Stain'Ds album, which Durst isnt in.

I have been listening to a load of Acoustic stuff recently, namely stuff by Incubus. It sounds so good, and is great to chill out to.

I recomend downloading I Miss You (acoustic) or Pardon Me (Acoustic), quality tracks.
Sun 29/07/01 at 11:34
Regular
yes u r swearin alot and there not sarting to get boring
Wed 11/07/01 at 18:30
Regular
"WWJD"
yeh the swearing is abit annoying
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:52
"I love yo... lamp."
I liked them at first but now they annoy me. And their swearing is unneccessary and it annoys me as well.
Mon 09/07/01 at 18:38
Regular
"WWJD"
mr neil wrote:
> I have never liked Limp Biscuit anyway.

So they shall always be
> boring.
u dont like anyone though do u only britney spears
Mon 09/07/01 at 09:45
For like 1 minute yeah.
Mon 09/07/01 at 09:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
hodgey wrote:
They will split up by the end of the year and Fred Durst
> will go Solo.

Durst on-stage with accappela rapping?
Might be interesting
Mon 09/07/01 at 09:31
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I see Limp Bizkit supporting Korn back in 97' at the Brixton Academy and they were blown away by both the opening band, Pitchshifter. Helmet were supporting Korn on all dates EXCEPT London. Anyway, Pitchshifter delivered a great performance upstaging Limp Bizkit and Korn just added the icing on the cake.

Limp Bizkit's ace-in-the-hole was of course, Faith, which sounded tacky live if I remember rightly.

./Steve
Sun 08/07/01 at 23:03
Wow. and how far will he get?

He's got as much talent as I have in the dead skin between my toes.

(what a nice image)
Sun 08/07/01 at 19:57
They aint that bad, but they have gone down hill recently. Nowhere near as good as Linkin Park.
I hated the beginning of the rollin' Video. They will split up by the end of the year and Fred Durst will go Solo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.