GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of Duty, Revolt mod, need link to a certain file"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty'.
Wed 16/06/04 at 00:30
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Just installed the Revolt 0.11 Mod for Call of Duty. It's amazing and I would recommend it. The problem is that when I try to join a team elimination game it says i need the "revolt/z_te.pk3" file. All the servers I've tried dont have auto download switched on and i cant find the file through the usual Call of Duty file sites. So if anyone has a link to this file or can tell me where I can find it would really help me out. If you havent got Revolt and own Call of Duty then get this mod. It's basically CoD in a modern setting which makes a nice change. Also while I'm at it I would also Recommend the Heat of Battle (H.O.B.) Mod for CoD its awesome and it really encourages team play.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 16/06/04 at 00:30
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Just installed the Revolt 0.11 Mod for Call of Duty. It's amazing and I would recommend it. The problem is that when I try to join a team elimination game it says i need the "revolt/z_te.pk3" file. All the servers I've tried dont have auto download switched on and i cant find the file through the usual Call of Duty file sites. So if anyone has a link to this file or can tell me where I can find it would really help me out. If you havent got Revolt and own Call of Duty then get this mod. It's basically CoD in a modern setting which makes a nice change. Also while I'm at it I would also Recommend the Heat of Battle (H.O.B.) Mod for CoD its awesome and it really encourages team play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.