GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi Im New Here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I've been watching for a while and i think that everybody hates everybody on these forums. I am into RPG's just now, Front Misssion 4 being one of my favourites. Anybody an Rpg fan? Recommend any games or new imports i should get? thanks
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Yeah i know what you mean mate :D
Must be bloody smart to get into a Japanese university. That why you like the oriental girl :D

Im mostly playing games aswell, long break and going to the Bahamas with girlfriend ( model :D ). Anyway bringing my Ps1 and my copys of the Suikoden series with me.

Anyway good luck.
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Don't really have a choice, i have lots of stuff to be sorting out at the moment including university applications to Japan and various girlfriend stuff along with of course all my gaming time.

Won't be on Socom again until Socom 3 hoping it will vastly improve over Socom 2. Deleted the file and got myself the 3000kb on my memory card for all my other saves.

and i know what you mean about the forum, alot of people have said it. I tried to keep it going but basically given up now. Lots more important things to do then worry about stuff on here you know
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Ico is a game thats cropped up though on these forums. I loved that. Good reviews on gamespot an IGN.

I beg of you not to go for the next week. These forums suck and there is only a few people worth speaking to. It is so boring when there is nobody to talk to and subjects on Harry Potter and how "im stuck".

*Gets back on feet and wipes knees*

Anyway you on Socom tonight?
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nah, interested in it though, looks very unique. Got great reviews on the Cube so i hope the port does it justice.
Sat 26/06/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Squall wrote:
> Good to see you again. You have'nt been on for days, how come?
>
> Ill have a look at that game and get back to you on it. I am enjoying
> a game of NHL just now and absolutely loving this.

You a fan of these games aswell then Squall? I enjoy NHL too, good game but im playing Socom online at the moment and pondering on getting Viewtiful Joe? You played this game Lakers?
Sat 26/06/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just getting on with my life and spending what little time i have on the net sending e-mails and going to the Atlus and Gamefaqs boards. Just came back on to see what's going on, bad-mouth (stupid censors) the England team and the refs, and also respond to Light. Probably be gone for another week or so to see how much lower the forums can sink and what not.
Sat 26/06/04 at 16:20
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Good to see you again. You have'nt been on for days, how come?

Ill have a look at that game and get back to you on it. I am enjoying a game of NHL just now and absolutely loving this.
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyway meant to say as well Phantom Brave looks a decent game too, made by my new favourite developers, Nippon Ichi Software, it's another Strategy RPG. Nice twist with the game is you possess various items like say a box or tree and they become your fighting allies. Will be interesting to see how it plays. Whether it will get time inbetween Front Mission 4, La Pucelle, Winning Eleven and Star Ocean 3 is another matter though.
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wondered how long it would take the muppets to invade this actually decent on topic thread with their off topic nonsense
Fri 25/06/04 at 17:29
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
oh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.