GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the last DVD you bought?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/06/06 at 17:38
Regular
Family Guy series 4
American Dad series 1
Fri 01/09/06 at 17:58
Regular
I bought a Barry Welsh video (VHS, like a dinosaur).

It looked pretty naff, but was cheap and will remind me of his TV show. It can be very dangerous, but then again it can be alright.
Tue 29/08/06 at 20:30
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Picked up a few recently, just working my way through them bit by bit.
Bought Visionaries, Underworld, Harold and Kumar get the munchies and The Producers (remake).
Watched the Producers so far, got to watch Visionaries soon.

The second lot I bought... Sin City, Gremlins 1 + 2, A night at the Roxbury and Dirty Sanchez series 2.
I think watching all that DS has warped my fragile little mind.

That should keep me busy for a while.
Mon 28/08/06 at 00:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Whispering Corridors

Not watched it yet, but am waiting in anticipation. Watched "Wishing Stairs" last week and that was good. This is suppose to be part of sort of Korean school set, horror triolgy, so I've high hopes it's going to be good.

:)
Wed 23/08/06 at 14:07
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Got The Last of The Mohicans, Batman Begins and 2 Fast 2 Furious from plays 3 for £15 sale.

Enjoyed all of them, especially The Last Of The Mohicans which up until I watched it I thought it wouldn't appeal to me at all.
Tue 22/08/06 at 19:56
Regular
Band of Brothers Box Set - Watched em all in two nights.

Excellent buy ...
Tue 22/08/06 at 19:36
Regular
Anyone bought any DVDs recently?

You get round to watching them Alf?

I think our recent new addition was...

American Pie (a gift I believe)
Mon 31/07/06 at 18:13
Regular
Akira and Princess Mononoke. Can't be bothered to watch either.
Sun 30/07/06 at 22:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
The Ringer - Only funny for 20 minutes.
Sun 30/07/06 at 11:18
Regular
Date Movie >_<

I swear they just make these kind of movies just so my brother will buy them. It's annoying, when is he going to buy some decent movies for once. arrgh!
Wed 26/07/06 at 10:27
Regular
"lets go back"
The Spiderman 1 & 2 Boxset.

You get both 2-disk special edition versions of each film and its 66% off at play.com

Thats £9.99 for 4 disks. You cant complain at that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.